The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Riders of Las Vegas

12ival

Thought I'd start a thread for us 07ers here in Las Vegas. Just wondering if there were any others.

• Premium Member

I'm in Vegas too! But after I started doing track days, I don't ride on the street too often...

- Paulie

• Like 1

I'm in Vegas too! But after I started doing track days, I don't ride on the street too often... 
- Paulie
I don't blame you one bit. lol 

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

Having been born, raised, moved away, and go back yearly to visit family... I do not blame you for avoiding the streets!

- xCarbonSteelx

• Premium Member

Don't get me wrong fellas, I do ride on the street...

...but now it's like, how many track days can I get out of these tires?

LOL!

- Paulie

• Like 1

I live in Boulder City have a 16 converting it to a scrambler, I do street, Baja and dirt roads.
nice! looking good!

I'm out here on a '16 Raven!  :D
pics or it didnt happen...lol

thats 4! not a bad showing. don't really see too many. i see alot of fz-09s in my area.

HbMkzua.jpg?1 Ha!

I thought I saw a red one on Sunday heading up to Mt. Charleston when I was heading back.

nice! looks good in black. Haven't Ridden up there yet. might have to go soon.

Thanks! Yeah, it's a nice ride. Not too cold there when I went.
sweet! maybe we can get a ride going one of these days

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ksally

What's going on guys just got my bike back from the shop! (Whole left side got raped from laying it down when some dipshit pulled out in front of me) how many Vegas people we got? I'm itching to ride. I just got it back today and I've already slapped the Akra Carbon, renthal ultra lows, full oes slider kit, puig windscreen, r6 throttle tube, trex case saves, and last but not least the vega bond rear res relocation bracket with the rear peg delete. Who's down to meet up?

• Like 1

What's going on guys just got my bike back from the shop! (Whole left side got raped from laying it down when some dipshet pulled out in front of me) how many Vegas people we got? I'm itching to ride. I just got it back today and I've already slapped the Akra Carbon, renthal ultra lows, full oes slider kit, puig windscreen, r6 throttle tube, trex case saves, and last but not least the vega bond rear res relocation bracket with the rear peg delete. Who's down to meet up?
I'm down to meet up sometime. I'm up in the Northwest. usually free thursdays and Fridays. shoot me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ksally

Just waiting to get an appointment with Dale at racers edge to get a dyno tune and she will be ready to roll![attachment id=1632" thumbnail="1]

Just waiting to get an appointment with Dale at racers edge to get a dyno tune and she will be ready to roll![attachment thumbnail=1" id="1632]
nice! what tailbag is that? hopefully incan see it in person.

It's the nelson rigg cl1060s it's the smaller of the two. 
i was just looking at it on revzilla. need it for short trip. how much have you fit in it?