The MT-07 Forum

Adding bar end mirrors to the clip-ons

warnock

Has anyone removed the bar end caps to the clip-on handle bars? And are they threaded so you can add bar end mirrors? I've been trying to take them off but haven't been able to an not wanting to mess them up. Thanks

Which clip-ons are they? Chances are clip-ons aren't threaded inside.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

I have the woodcraft clip-ons. I can't see out of the stock mirrors because I see most of my shoulders in them.

They're just bars with no thread. I'm using woodcraft clip-ons with CRG arrow mirrors on mine. I have some pictures on a few posts if you want to see them.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Woodcraft clip ons are not threaded. You can just add the CRG mirrors to the end clip on plastic. If you want an actual slider, you can purchase the Woodcraft Bar End Sliders with hand guard adapters and clip the mirrors to those. That's what I plan to do. With those, you can add hand guards when you take the bike to the track.

SigSide.jpg

I've never used hand guards at the track before, but would probally save me a good amount of money from having to buy new levers if any of my bikes did go down.

Archived