The MT-07 Forum

Ebay crazy iron crash bars

cookfreeordie89

cookfreeordie89
y3mFD9WP0UD1jiH67m47oegGi83Sd_ZnAGN__JKQpWr8q9tZ_RSTDfmXUqYhzDgoRD0En0eo5A0vpEj7TqNqEphC6sKSdGl-qjnSYlDIQS4fTmfXQCmhRCErLVc2G13GdGbU0e_DFNU6IGPQGcDSa5aliyK5bVgk9xYOxOf6sqZ3DI?width=371&height=660&cropmode=noney3md55olQJVoDDqPTbSo21FuZm1PwAltp12UF5LFjc9OD6iput33YF5OnUHNq6jVkUkO4gf6rKVYDLrPkduC_7USaNAeCP3rMUOFa5heSvQfFta8Ga5Sgg01hO1u6GUOH9_u02BV4OGvF8iJ09WdM4NA17mbEA42lwqEu13ZAiUjQc?width=371&height=660&cropmode=noney3mVfy6IFh_yEZr76H-D_rGEfupKyEwMpjAJN0E1_wyiDp9mTuL3AgK4tf5_HzdJ2hFYda1X0F9FbZVFehAqo49OsuoHGX2FTmfi1rCS80CiDPlyHeQz7F3vyJhIRHhKSiL96kPZQUwjh5YAOYy5_66wg5x5czJDwo6dj1gQHDVZG8?width=371&height=660&cropmode=noney3mY79oEIF2dipdJOirhwyzU2gjuTBGoCpr-kQU4yhKvkhXBUNdxaKnRyUdk2hjNbLTS19q46SFfnlndK7A187UXIVzwA4PAMJQ3_1g891ksGqjXwNRkBoTYFN8B2TzXeGur0ZEPDJAAVcaHnlfwLtNAAxZZvUeofQ9zyqPgY_LV9s?width=371&height=660&cropmode=none
So i just got a package from Russia, for a set of crash bars from "crazy Iron", seems they make a bunch of bars for different bikes. They feel really sturdy and thick. they bolted up really quick and lined up great, except for the side stand bolt that i ended up stripping. Shipping took a little while, but it was a big box and only cost like$30. there were a couple deep gouges and scratches from shipping and handling but the seller was awesome and gave me a partial refund
link

• Premium Member

The price is good. I really don't know how I feel about them overall. They definitely make the bike look a little less stripped down.

Why can't left turners see us?

I like them. The price is reasonable, they look good and could also save a foot in a crash. On their site it says, "•Crash bobbins are included". I've never heard that word, bobbins, but I assume they're talking about what look like sliders. Is that correct?

Beemer

cookfreeordie89
I like them. The price is reasonable, they look good and could also save a foot in a crash. On their site it says, "•Crash bobbins are included". I've never heard that word, bobbins, but I assume they're talking about what look like sliders. Is that correct?

Yes, they are the sliders in the uppermost bolt. I have the silver and blurple bike and was thinking of painting these bars red along with the red Yamaha mesh inserts, front and back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Great find! That is pretty cost effective especially because it comes with sliders which are normally 50.00 alone.

• 2 months later...
603nytroxtx

I wish I could still find somewhere to buy these. Not for sale on eBay anymore and can't find any websites.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

Interesting after just reading about another member's problem with ill fitting Chinese bars.

• 11 months later...

I recently got the stunt cage but the instructions are in Russian. Does anyone have anything that would help install it?

Russian fitting instructions.

1. Take one bottle of Vodka

2. Turn the heater right up

3. Wait for everything to reach room temperature.

4. By this time the vodka is finished and fitting bars is too much problem.

5.Put it away and try tomorrow, without the Vodka ( good luck with the last bit)

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived