The MT-07 Forum

I'm just gonna say it...

so1102

• Premium Member
Hard to tell from pictures on computer, but the lava red reminds me of candy apple red. I like that lava red color.
Me too -- which is why I dig it

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but that Euro 'lava red' is frickin' gorgeous.
Frickin' gorgeous. It is but I feel like it's missing something...
17196670-2064-4d0f-871f-c41e9afc9a08.jpg

[attachment id=1498" thumbnail="1] One color may look more gorgeous than another but alone they're all a little boring until you add a little to it like craigieboy90 did with his, in good taste. Nice job Craigie! Now that white is hot! 

Beemer

• Global Moderator

are there sites where i would be able to get fhe Lava Red OEM panels here in the states?
Its a gorgeous color
I needs it
NAO

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

troll2

/trōl/

verb

gerund or present participle: trolling

informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
trolling

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."
Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Somebody please post a pic of this "Lava Red"..................personally I can't stand a bike the has a colored frame. Frame has to be black IMO.

• Premium Member
phicurious86
troll2 

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCct4RwLNM]

Fixed

Somebody please post a pic of this "Lava Red"..................personally I can't stand a bike the has a colored frame. Frame has to be black IMO.

I'm a hypocrite, I hate the blurple frame, but love orange-frame KTM's.

• Premium Member

I'd rather deals with these guys lol

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

• Global Moderator
2016-Yamaha-MT-07-EU-Lava-Red-Studio-002.jpg 

• Premium Member
phicurious86

There's a guy in my neck of the woods with an RC3. Looks awesome.

ktm-rc390.jpg?resize=635%2C457

• Premium Member

If you guys and gals could have any colour what would you choose to paint this bike? I would go with some sort of orange.

• Global Moderator
If you guys and gals could have any colour what would you choose to paint this bike? I would go with some sort of orange.
A factory green
Similar to that of the xsr-700

There's a guy in my neck of the woods with an RC3. Looks awesome.  
ktm-rc390.jpg?resize=635%2C457

Awesome looking bike. I almost got a 390 duke but my local dealer didn't have any in stock or on the way. However they also happen to be a Yamaha dealer, long story short I went home with a Raven FZ07.

I'm kickin' the critters old school 

[video src=https://youtu.be/BcWJaHZBEw0]  

and the only color red that ever really made my heart skip a beat was the Phoebe Cates red.

Beemer

AlbatrossCafe

I'm starting to regret the "blurple" frame/wheels. Wish I would have gotten the red so I could have painted/swapped/done a lot more with the panels. The blurple really only goes with the dark gray/silver. Maybe the black from the 2016 - I'd like to see a photoshop of that.

• Premium Member
I'm starting to regret the "blurple" frame/wheels. Wish I would have gotten the red so I could have painted/swapped/done a lot more with the panels. The blurple really only goes with the dark gray/silver. Maybe the black from the 2016 - I'd like to see a photoshop of that.
Do a 'Murica! theme and put red panels and white graphics on it 

I love the blurple but I admit there's not much you can do with it. Believe it or not but I'm starting to actually like the orange pumpkins for the dash of color they bring.

AlbatrossCafe
Red, white, and.... blurple? 

Do a Team Murica theme and put stars & stripes and sparklers on the back. 
[attachment id=1499" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Well, technically, if red and blue make purple, and blurple is just a bluer purple, then you already have red and blue covered. So just slap some white all over that thing. Or chrome. Or Joker green.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

That lava red sure is sweet and I can upgrade my red panels with it. Try it with blurple; should look great.   (rofl)

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived