The MT-07 Forum

Hello from france!!!

Dirk

• Global Moderator

Welcome & bienvenue @dirk ! Yes, the south of France is an amazing place to ride (and live), lucky you. Been there many times.

I live about 1.5 hours from Montreal. You are right, Canada is great, but the riding season is short. But we might get lucky with all that global warming going on  :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Welcome @Dirk! I see your from Fance. Was wondering if you could toss me an assist. I am trying to order some parts for my 2015 FZ07. Problem is the parts I need are not available in black in the US. I am looking to get the attached parts (below is the US parts listing) in black for my bike. I know they are available on the 2016 Tracer 700 (which should also fit the FZ07). Do you think you could possibly out in getting these parts ordered and shipped here to me in the US? I have no idea of how to search for these parts in Europe?

Welcome @dirk ! I see your from Fance. Was wondering if you could toss me an assist. I am trying to order some parts for my 2015 FZ07. Problem is the parts I need are not available in black in the US. I am looking to get the attached parts (below is the US parts listing) in black for my bike. I know they are available on the 2016 Tracer 700 (which should also fit the FZ07). Do you think you could possibly out in getting these parts ordered and shipped here to me in the US? I have no idea of how to search for these parts in Europe? 

Hi!

Are you sure you have the right part numbers? I googled them and thet 2 first ones are the shift pedal that ain't black even in here!
Baniere%20300x60_zpstsvyokit.jpg

• Premium Member

Yes they are the correct parts numbers in the US. They don't come in black over here. In Europe they come in black on the Tracer 700 which is the FZ07 redesigned. This is why I need help because everything is different over there. I attached the partz I need in black and their parts numbers here in the US.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Yes they are the correct parts numbers in the US. They don't come in black over here. In Europe they come in black on the Tracer 700 which is the FZ07 redesigned. This is why I need help because everything is different over there. I attached the partz I need in black and their parts numbers here in the US.
I just replied to you in another thread: http://fz07.org/thread/5921/help-needed-european-members?page=1&scrollTo=89715

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

Archived