Sign in to follow this  
curvesahead

New member from SF Bay Area

curvesahead
Howdy!

New to motorcycling and just picked up a 2016 FZ-07 in Raven and will be taking my MSF course next week. Looking forward to sharing with fellow FZ-07 riders.
  • Like 2

jchin3081
SF here!!! Welcome to our community. Great people in this forum.

jeffkisthename
Welcome to the family/community!!!

SigSide.jpg

Simbadc650
San Mateo county right here, welcome !!!!

jetgirl
Good luck with the course and have fun!

curvesahead
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have much to learn and I know to take it slow. Just want to enjoy riding on the open road.

superhawk848
Are you in the city? San jose here

motomeek
Welcome!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

curvesahead
Are you in the city? San jose here
Yes, long time resident of San Francisco.  
I was just looking at google maps and don't see many big open parking lots for me to practice around the outer Richmond area.

Beemer
Welcome aboard and congrats on your 1st bike. Who knows, maybe you'll be one of those naturals that doesn't need much help at all.  ;)

Beemer

jchin3081
Hey Curvesahead, I've been helping my buddy learn on his R6 and have been taking him around SF these last few weeks. You're more than welcome to join us once you're ready. We can meet up the rest of the bay Fz'ers on group rides.
Yeah, not too many open parking lots in Richmond dist. neighborhood and if there are, they're usually locked up. I have a good one in Daly City I usually take my buddies to who are learning, but probally too far for you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Simbadc650
Hey Curvesahead, I've been helping my buddy learn on his R6 and have been taking him around SF these last few weeks. You're more than welcome to join us once you're ready. We can meet up the rest of the bay Fz'ers on group rides. Yeah, not too many open parking lots in Richmond dist. neighborhood and if there are, they're usually locked up. I have a good one in Daly City I usually take my buddies to who are learning, but probally too far for you. Let me know if you have any questions.
Lol I know a few in DC, by the movies, over on Gellert near the AAA. Heck even in colma, ca.  Id be game on meeting up, around DC.  Let me know. 

jchin3081
Westlake park is a perfect spot for riders that are starting out. Let's plan something once the rain stops.