The MT-07 Forum

Voo Doo Exhaust

Beemer

For people looking for an aftermarket pipe, here's another option. Full exhaust in a matte black finish on full stainless, would look real nice on an black, 16' FZ-07. Kinda mean looking I think. Anyone know anything about it? I can't find a video of it on an FZ-07. 

Beemer

• Premium Member
For people looking for an aftermarket pipe, here's another option. Full exhaust in a matte black finish on full stainless, would look real nice on an black, 16' FZ-07. Kinda mean looking I think. Anyone know anything about it? I can't find a video of it on an FZ-07. 

You got pictors or a link?

lol! Sorry, how did I forget to put up a link?!  :P  here it is but a little cheaper than voodoomoto.com's pipe:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018AVIOLW?keywords=voodoo%20exhaust%20fz-07&qid=1457398726&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Agreed, it's nothing special looking on it's own and most people would want to hear it before buying it but there are some that buy things on looks alone. It's more than likely going to sound better than the stock pipe and as many people have mentioned, they all perform about the same so I'm just throwing it out there for them to see and they can decide for themselves. I'm not endorsing it in any way but I do think it would look good on a black FZ-07. 

Beemer

Why does it look exactly like the Yoshimura?
lol! That's what I thought, too, and it's stainless like the Yosh. It has me wondering now if companies do with pipes what some in the food industry do with food. A company can order food from a big name brand maker and sell it with their own label on it and you would never know who it's actually made by. So could this actually be a Yoshimura pipe??? Either way, would look good on a raven FZ.

Beemer

A little point of interest. The VooDoo has a step in the front part of the headers like the MotoGP headers on the Yamaha MotoGP bike. Might just be a lot better than it looks. I would like to see the power graph comparo with straight pipes.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 4 months later...

I just ordered it!

Surprised that it's a full system in all black, all the way down to the headers.

looks pretty bad ass!

also i got it for pretty cheap.

will post photos and videos once I have it installed this week. 

• Global Moderator

Looks to.be the yoshi exhaust ceramic coated black with a black can

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Looks to.be the yoshi exhaust ceramic coated black with a black can
it actually doesn't look terrible. 
i bought it mainly for the ceramic coated pipes and the bung hole.

I'll see how it sounds and performs, but i'll eventually end up slipping on something different.

Here are some photos of the Voo Doo full system on the bik.

looks pretty bitchen, and sounds like a cruiser bike, not really a sporty sound, but certainly much better than stock.
also trying to fine tweak some of the spring rattling/vibration feed back I get on revs.
but over all looks, definitely a ackro knock off look for much cheaper

[div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]iSZ8jHN.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]orJ1GFg.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]MwjH8yS.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div]

bigdaddybane
looks pretty bitchen, and sounds like a cruiser bike, not really a sporty sound, but certainly much better than stock.
also trying to fine tweak some of the spring rattling/vibration feed back I get on revs.

[/div][div style=text-align:center]iSZ8jHN.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]orJ1GFg.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:center]MwjH8yS.jpg[/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div][div style=text-align:left]Actually that pipe looks pretty darn good ... I like it is all black.[/div]

[/div][div style=text-align:center]MwjH8yS.jpg
[/div][div style=text-align:left]Please get a tail eliminator kit  :D:P [/div][div style=text-align:center]
[/div]

ShereKhan

Looks as good as I pictured it would, nice looking! I'm curious though, the description doesn't say the pipes are ceramic coated. It just says black matte finish so since you have the pipe now what's the verdict on the finish?

Beemer

Well I'm definitely sold on the looks and I like how you removed the badge... that is my plan too haha. Can you get a sound clip?

Subbed. I really like the looks of it and it would look great on my '16 Raven
I'd really like to see that! The more blacked out this bike the meaner looking, I think. 
Agreed, sound clip!

Beemer

ShereKhan 
Looks as good as I pictured it would, nice looking! I'm curious though, the description doesn't say the pipes are ceramic coated. It just says black matte finish so since you have the pipe now what's the verdict on the finish?
the finish is okay. yeah it's not ceramic coated, just matte black finish.
i received mine with a bunch of scratches on the can and a huge streak going down the header pipe.

really don't think it happened during shipping as it seemed to be well packaged.
didn't bother me much as I'm using it for test as i'll eventually end up installing a different exhaust.

how do you upload sound clip on here? youtube?

[/div][div style=text-align:left]Please get a tail eliminator kit  :D:P [/div][div style=text-align:center]I've got one, just need to install it.[/div]

Well I'm definitely sold on the looks and I like how you removed the badge... that is my plan too haha. Can you get a sound clip?
lol, that was the first think I did. now i can tell people that it's a Yoshi or an ackro ;)

ShereKhan 
the finish is okay. yeah it's not ceramic coated, just matte black finish.
i received mine with a bunch of scratches on the can and a huge streak going down the header pipe.

really don't think it happened during shipping as it seemed to be well packaged.
didn't bother me much as I'm using it for test as i'll eventually end up installing a different exhaust.

how do you upload sound clip on here? youtube?

1. Forum 2. Yamaha FZ-07 Pics and video's
3. FAQ's/forum How to post pics, video, etc.

Beemer

Archived