Sign in to follow this  
username

Renthal Street fighters

username
Does anybody have experience with the Renthal Street Fighter handle bars on this bike? I have seen some Renthal Ultra Lows from forum members but I don't recall seeing Street Fighters. Would the riding position be more aggressive than the Ultra Lows?

sorkyah
Both myself and @wickedtwister have them. there may be others but im not sure
The riding position isnt too much different than stock... a little lower and a inch or two wider.
feels more comfortable to me
it is a bit more aggressive, but not anywhere near the woodcrafts or something like a drag-bar
  • Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

sorkyah
Does anybody have experience with the Renthal Street Fighter handle bars on this bike? I have seen some Renthal Ultra Lows from forum members but I don't recall seeing Street Fighters. Would the riding position be more aggressive than the Ultra Lows?
d1b89f445140586317d4b34496ca6eac.jpg

Comparison with stock bar
  • Like 2

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

username
Both myself and @wickedtwister have them. there may be others but im not sure The riding position isnt too much different than stock... a little lower and a inch or two wider.
feels more comfortable to me
it is a bit more aggressive, but not anywhere near the woodcrafts or something like a drag-bar

I may have to grab a set. I'm still deciding between them and the Ultra Lows though not sure which one is better. Ultra Lows are more inexpensive too which is nice.

username
d1b89f445140586317d4b34496ca6eac.jpg 
Comparison with stock bar

Oh ya those bars must feel way better. Just the width alone must pull you forward. I like how they are for sure. Thanks for the picture it really helped to get an idea of what they are like.