The MT-07 Forum

Louisiana?

Fearedbynone

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome fearedbynone! Excellent choice of color. It's the fastest but we already know that so don't bother to vote.   :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

Fearedbynone

thanks for the replies. i am moving up from a cb500f. not my first bike, been riding for a while. the 500 is what i could afford to get back in the seat after 8 years of no bike. had a vtx1300c back then. been riding since i was 14, now, i am 43 but a kid at heart :)

some friends got a few fz-07's and i just had to get one. they are so sweet. so i traded in the honda after 8 months of getting it.

seega7 we started a facebook group to arrange rides and get togethers. as of now we are trying to get a regular meetup every 2nd saturday.

hit me up if you want a group invite.

Dave

• 1 month later...
get my red FZ-07 on thursday 3/10/2016 
anyone in louisiana? i am in the slidell area.

Dave

I am in Luling we could always meet.in the middle?

• 1 year later...

Another Red FZ07 in Denham Springs here!

I'm Mike, my son bought this FZ new last year but decided he didn't ride it enough to justify being in debt. So I bought it from him.
I love it, been riding for 50+ years (mostly dirt and dualsport) and haven't had a real street bike since probably 20 years back.
My other rides are KLR650, plated XR400, DR250, plated Husaberg 200, and my wife's TTR125 also plated.

I've raced Enduro's most of my life but getting a little old to still be competitive. But I'm really liking this FZ.

I'll be watching for posts about mods and accessories for my FZ Or gatherings, bike night etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...