Sign in to follow this  
jw2226

Ejk fuel controller

jw2226
Does anyone have the right map for the ejk fuel controller using the M4 slip on?

aeisan
Where are you located? Climate plays a part in the settings. I'm in Memphis and run this with baffle out...

G 5.5
Y 7
R 7
GB 3.5
YB 3.5
RB 1

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Beemer
I don't know if this will help, I haven't looked at it but I found and copied this from our Dobeck vendor:

We did find someone to donate their M4 exhaust for R&D.
The dyno graphs are located at the beginning of this thread as well as the prices for Stage 1 packages including the M4 exhaust and our EJK fuel solution.

You can find our optimal fuel settings on the EJK product page for the FZ-07: www.electronicjetkit.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

-TuningHQ

Beemer

jw2226
I'm located in Michigan. My winter project was new handle bars and the ejk. Forecast next week is 60's so I'll finally be able to ride. I'll give that a try and see how she does and keep you guys posted!

ducttapewd40
I'm located in Michigan. My winter project was new handle bars and the ejk. Forecast next week is 60's so I'll finally be able to ride. I'll give that a try and see how she does and keep you guys posted!

That's awesome. I live in Michigan and I just ordered an M4 and EJK. I'm going to try and get it installed in time for the warm weather next week.
  • Like 1

garrim
I just used their settings on their website.