The MT-07 Forum

My Matte Silver Pics plus whoever else wants to add theirs

jchin3081

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

You have matching bikes looks quite nice. How you liking dem fancy clip on handle bars? I think I need a set of those.

You have matching bikes looks quite nice. How you liking dem fancy clip on handle bars? I think I need a set of those.

They're great. I'm used to sport bikes and wanted to be at a more aggressive position. The bars definitely change the character of the bike. So far no issues, but I've had clip-ons previously on other bikes and had an idea of what they would feel like before I installed them.

I say go for it if you're on the fence about purchasing a set. I've always liked woodcraft products and the quality of these clip-ons is second to none. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Forcefed86, you make me want to go to a brightly lit forest and retake pics of my bike again while throwing leaves at it to give it a windy effect. Lol. Great looking picture. I was trying to go more for the dingy garage look to showcase my bike. Haha.

• Premium Member
Hey Forcefed86, you make me want to go to a brightly lit forest and retake pics of my bike again while throwing leaves at it to give it a windy effect. Lol. Great looking picture. I was trying to go more for the dingy garage look to showcase my bike. Haha.
IMG_20160103_201004_zpsrujgpecr.jpg
Lol.... 

Can't wait to see the completed look. I've been doing my best to figure out the decal situation and what I could do differently with our color scheme since purchasing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went for a nice little ride after work yesterday :)

IMG_1079_zpsvvdbiga1.jpg

IMG_1073_zpss7e7xstm.jpg

I really need to get rid of that massive fender...

Archived