Sign in to follow this  
AlbatrossCafe

Post your aftermarket mirrors pictures!

AlbatrossCafe
I want to see what others have done for their mirrors (bar ends and standard mirrors) in case I want to change it up in the future.

Post a picture of your aftermarket mirror setup and ideally a name/link to the mirrors to go along with it!

I'll start:

CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors: http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/crg-arrow-bar-end-mirror

http://i.imgur.com/dNAG9u2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/EfL1p2P.jpg

• Like 1

Tyler Jane
I use Bike Master Oval Clamp-on Mirrors. They're somewhat cheaply made and one of the screws is already messed up, but I really like the style and position. If they ever do end up breaking, I'll probably replace them with a better brand in the same style (e.g. Rizoma).

Vc2kMsR.jpg

LAzKlRn.jpg
  • Like 4

virginiadave
On a related note, did anyone have a hard time getting the factory bar end off on the throttle side? I cannot get it to break loose, and I'm to the point that the end is starting to strip out. I have the correct size allen wrench, and the other side came right off. Am I missing something? Or could Yamaha have put that in cross-threaded?

AlbatrossCafe
On a related note, did anyone have a hard time getting the factory bar end off on the throttle side? I cannot get it to break loose, and I'm to the point that the end is starting to strip out. I have the correct size allen wrench, and the other side came right off. Am I missing something? Or could Yamaha have put that in cross-threaded?
It should not be cross-threaded - I just took mine off the other day. Both sides are normal. WD40 or Liquid Wrench that, and let it sit a while. And post pictures of your setup once you figure it out O_o   Let's try to keep this thread mostly pictures! 
  • Like 1

12ival
i mounted mine straight to stock bar ends.3e1508e1a06d2a00aa4c07334d52356c.jpg
  • Like 1

Snoopy
Rizoma mirrors
[attachment id=1450" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=1451" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=1452" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=1453" thumbnail="1]
  • Like 4

Love to ride!

caliesv
Rizoma mirrors [attachment id=1450" thumbnail="1]   [attachment id=1451" thumbnail="1]   [attachment thumbnail=1" id="1452]   [attachment thumbnail=1" id="1453]
Link? ☺

Snoopy
Rizoma mirrors         
Link? ☺
I bought mine at www.motostarz.com But you can find them in quite a few online shops - often they are cheaper in Europe - they are originally from Italy.

• Like 1

Love to ride!

caliesv
Thnx