The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Pennsylvania!

manny826

Hello guys. I'm very excited to be part of this forum and to be a owner of the fz-07. This is my first street bike, I just purchased it about 4 weeks ago it's a 2016 Raven (black on black). I've only been able to
Put around 90 miles on the bike due to the weather.
Also ordered a motor dynamic tail light and fender eliminator and looking in to getting oes frame sliders. Thanks for the add

Here's a picture of it
c701b7357416101b02af8843bc504bbe.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome manny826! You made an excellent choice. Are you planning on removing that pesky warning sticker? We have good advice right here.   :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome manny826! You made an excellent choice. Are you planning on removing that pesky warning sticker? We have good advice right here.   :D
Never even thought about it. So caught up on how good I think the bike looks never really noticed it. Lol. I'll look in to it. Thanks

Welcome and nice ride! I'm curious, what kind of helmet is that? Is that a fixed sun visor I'm seeing? Enjoy, ride safe!

Beemer

Welcome and nice ride! I'm curious, what kind of helmet is that? Is that a fixed sun visor I'm seeing? Enjoy, ride safe!
It's a gmax g11. Comes with removable visor. I actually took it off after my ride yesterday, after 60mph it picks up to much wind and it want pick your head up. Looks good with a naked style bike tho.

It's a gmax g11. Comes with removable visor. I actually took it off after my ride yesterday, after 60mph it picks up to much wind and it want pick your head up. Looks good with a naked style bike tho.
Yeah, I was thinking about the wind myself when I saw that and I've only seen one helmet with a visor that's designed so that the wind doesn't affect it like how you described (so they claim) but I don't remember the make & model. I do like how a visor can block direct sunlight into your eyes so if I remember or run across that particular helmet I'll put it up for everyone to see. Still, that's a good looking helmet there.

Beemer

Archived