Sign in to follow this  
manny826

Hello from Pennsylvania!

manny826
Hello guys. I'm very excited to be part of this forum and to be a owner of the fz-07. This is my first street bike, I just purchased it about 4 weeks ago it's a 2016 Raven (black on black). I've only been able to
Put around 90 miles on the bike due to the weather.
Also ordered a motor dynamic tail light and fender eliminator and looking in to getting oes frame sliders. Thanks for the add

Here's a picture of it
c701b7357416101b02af8843bc504bbe.jpg
  • Like 2

blueangel
Welcome! You'll love the FZ-07! Where in Pennsylvania do you live?

hippiebikerchick
Welcome manny826! You made an excellent choice. Are you planning on removing that pesky warning sticker? We have good advice right here.   :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

hobbs
Welcome to the forums.

Everything went braap.

manny826
Welcome! You'll love the FZ-07! Where in Pennsylvania do you live?
Small town called Nescopeck. It's near Bloomsburg area

manny826
Welcome manny826! You made an excellent choice. Are you planning on removing that pesky warning sticker? We have good advice right here.   :D
Never even thought about it. So caught up on how good I think the bike looks never really noticed it. Lol. I'll look in to it. Thanks

Simbadc650
Welcome, to the group, love the ridE!

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! Nice ride. 

dentalprodigy
Welcome!! Digging the blacked out bike and gear.

manny826
Oh yes time to clean up that ass end!!! ????????1870908fcd99994c14971ddd57e093e5.jpg
  • Like 2

kanchanj88
Welcome to the group!! I'm from Kane, PA, North West of where you are. That is a sweet looking ride.

Beemer
Welcome and nice ride! I'm curious, what kind of helmet is that? Is that a fixed sun visor I'm seeing? Enjoy, ride safe!

Beemer

manny826

Welcome and nice ride! I'm curious, what kind of helmet is that? Is that a fixed sun visor I'm seeing? Enjoy, ride safe!
It's a gmax g11. Comes with removable visor. I actually took it off after my ride yesterday, after 60mph it picks up to much wind and it want pick your head up. Looks good with a naked style bike tho.

Beemer

It's a gmax g11. Comes with removable visor. I actually took it off after my ride yesterday, after 60mph it picks up to much wind and it want pick your head up. Looks good with a naked style bike tho.
Yeah, I was thinking about the wind myself when I saw that and I've only seen one helmet with a visor that's designed so that the wind doesn't affect it like how you described (so they claim) but I don't remember the make & model. I do like how a visor can block direct sunlight into your eyes so if I remember or run across that particular helmet I'll put it up for everyone to see. Still, that's a good looking helmet there.

Beemer