The MT-07 Forum

East Bay/Napa meet up/Ride

caliesv

OK, so I'm going to set up a meet and ride for this Saturday. February 27th, 2016. We will have 2 meeting spots, then take a ride around Lake Berryessa and maybe grab some food.

1st meeting spot will be for the people coming up from the city.
@Vallejo Dairy Queen on Springs Road (which is right next to a Chevron) .
@10am

2nd spot will be for people up near Fairfield/Napa area.
@Starbucks in Cordillia (off the Scandia exit) (right next to Chevron)
@1045.

We will wait at each spot for 30 mins to give people time to show up.

Not sure how many people will or will not show, but that's where I'll personally be.

**Disclaimer** please understand that I might be called into work Saturday. Very doubtful, but anything these days is possible. So please, by all means, take this opportunity to get together and ride!
**Disclaimer** These roads are what we like to consider "twisties" so please... Please ride within your experience. Since I'm putting this ride together, I will make sure everyone knows where we are going and no one will be left behind to get lost. To many countless times I've seen people trying to keep up with experienced riders and end up wrecking.

Please let me know if you need actuall addresses to these places or have any questions or concerns. ☺

If it's raining, we won't be going.

I'll be in the back of the pack if I show need to change my day off or switch to make it. My and my chicken tires so wanna do it!!

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Man I wish I could go. My wife wants to go to Sacramento this weekend...bleh.

SigSide.jpg

Sacramento will ALWAYS be there... This ride. Just once. Haha! Jk. Don't mess with the wife. She might accidentally leave your bike on the sidewalk with the keys in it haha. All good man. If this one goes decent, I'm sure we will do another one.

I say ditch her, whats my boyfriend gonna do.. Leave me HAHAHAA

Also do we have a pre-maped course so I can study the terrain

• Premium Member

Man I wish I could go. My wife wants to go to Sacramento this weekend...bleh.

A platinum credit card and the shopping mall will cure the issue with the wife . ????

• Premium Member

I say ditch her, whats my boyfriend gonna do.. Leave me HAHAHAA 
Also do we have a pre-maped course so I can study the terrain

"Pre-mapped course.....!!!", just ride until you run out of gas, and then stop a ask for help. ;-)

Dang,Want to go, but not sure if I can make it for the morning/afternoon Sat ride. If anyone decides that they want to meet somewhere in the city during the evening though, let me know. Would love to meet some of my fellow riders. Ill be installing my Yoshi fender eliminator tmr and my woodcraft clip-ons on thurs. It would have been perfect to try my new parts on a nice ride.

Sorry Caliesv, not trying to derail your thread.

The Nor Cal R3 group is planning a ride on Sat also. They're planning to meet at the Arco station in San Mateo at 1950 S. Delaware by 12:30pm and ride Alice. The member that was setting the group ride up asked if anyone else wants to join. I told him that the FZ-07 group is planning a Lake Berryessa ride and that they should join us. Would be cool to have other bike groups join us on our rides.

• Premium Member

Slim chance of getting rain on Saturday.

Do we know how many people are planning on going to the ride.
I'm going and I will be waiting at the second stop (Fairfield/ scandia/ Starbucks).

So far, me and my buddy (and his wife) he rides a street glide. Then you. And I think maybe 2 or 3 people on here said they were going too. Hopefully at least 5 or 6 bikes! That will be cool.

It would be nice to get some confirmations on here.

I would! But I live in Vallejo. If I can get my wife to drop my son off early to the baby sitter, AND my other buddy is at my house early. I can let you know. Lots of ifs ands and buts there lol

Archived