The MT-07 Forum

Does anyone know what mirrors this guy has on his bike?

caliesv

I actually like the stock mirrors, but I also like the way these cheap mirrors look. Just wish they ended up being better quality

AlbatrossCafe
Same link lol. But good find! I'm going to order them just for shets and giggles.
Same. I throw $20 down on burritos like it's nothin, I should be able to order these mirrors. 
I just ordered. I'll race ya to installation + pics?

Well folks, here they are! First impression, cheap lol second impression, cheap... But third Impression, looks good at least ☺
Here are some pics. Ask away if you have any questions! I haven't rode with them yet, I will tomorrow on my commute.
I did notice that they are magnified. I don't like that. But then again, I haven't rode with them yet. I don't know what other angles or pics I can take, if you wanna see anything specific, just ask.

ffe2d9482ef9dc5347f22d2244304c07.jpgde1628d444e3130a333c723e1a1030ac.jpgab1a163763ecad55bef51b9266dc73ef.jpgc64704ee6415cb8dc5835eade1c210b6.jpga18c198b01a06d59babdb14698baf1b1.jpg6bac32b6c36d9658f55daaa3dc119230.jpgd99459cc234760aa9d349a66c2a9aaee.jpgbde32b9bf662ec5b390c74ba8705d98a.jpg

OK. So just got done with my ride to work. 50 miles. That was 50 miles of me wanting to rip these damn mirrors off and throw them under a semi. Everything over 5k rpm looks like a baby is using them as a rattle. But anyways, it was fun to try them out. I will be putting the stocks back on asap. If anyone is near Vallejo, you can come take these for free. ☺

AlbatrossCafe
OK. So just got done with my ride to work. 50 miles. That was 50 miles of me wanting to rip these damn mirrors off and throw them under a semi. Everything over 5k rpm looks like a baby is using them as a rattle. But anyways, it was fun to try them out. I will be putting the stocks back on asap. If anyone is near Vallejo, you can come take these for free. ☺
HAHA I got mine in the mail yesterday morning but have been sick so I didn't put them on yet. This sounds promising ... 

You know... For all of my $20.. I would expect A LOT more outta these.... What's this world coming to. At least rizoma quality. Geeezzz... Haha!

Hope u feel better man. Crazy flu going around here in my area.

• 2 weeks later...
HAHA I got mine in the mail yesterday morning but have been sick so I didn't put them on yet. This sounds promising ...
I gotta admit they look dope, but apparently... 
... good to be in the know, thanks.

AlbatrossCafe

Yeah, I got mine a couple weeks ago but I can't fit them on my bike. With my aftermarket handlebars my throttle cable assembly is in the way on the right side. Though TBH I only tried for about 3 minutes total. I could adjust the cables if I really cared but I don't have much interest as I don't think they go out very far and I probably couldn't see anything (which is the reason I got the bar ends in the first place).

@holderosa  if you want a pair to dick around with you should take mine before you order new. I'm just gonna stick with my CRG arrows.

Yeah, I got mine a couple weeks ago but I can't fit them on my bike. With my aftermarket handlebars my throttle cable assembly is in the way on the right side. Though TBH I only tried for about 3 minutes total. I could adjust the cables if I really cared but I don't have much interest as I don't think they go out very far and I probably couldn't see anything (which is the reason I got the bar ends in the first place). 
@holderosa  if you want a pair to dick around with you should take mine before you order new. I'm just gonna stick with my CRG arrows.
Yeah u can have mine too
I appreciate that, but I'm gonna keep looking around - thanks though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone find any good replacements yet ?!
Nope, I think I'm going to stick with stock for a while.

Archived