The MT-07 Forum

Does anyone know what mirrors this guy has on his bike?

caliesv

It's hard for me to buy things from eBay. Quality is somewhat important to me. But I'll for sure browse when I get time ☺

I bought some similar mirrors on ebay. Just be sure most of it is metal. The one i got had plastic arms and it vibrated so bad I couldn't use it.

• Premium Member

Only 2 reviews, so it's hard to know from than. It looks like a crap shoot, but at least they don't cost much.

Why can't left turners see us?

Only 2 reviews, so it's hard to know from than. It looks like a crap shoot, but at least they don't cost much.
My screen shows 7 reviews.

Those are them. The first pic is angled to make it look like 3 bars. Technically there's 4. The Amazon pic shows the same angle.

Those are them. The first pic is angled to make it look like 3 bars. Technically there's 4. The Amazon pic shows the same angle.
Damn, your right lol. I'll still get them Tuesday. Anyone think some type of rubber grommet or washer might help with the vibration?

• Premium Member

Everyone should buy and use a pair of cheapo-junker mirrors to experience just how useless they are (this bike is vibey and junk mirrors will show it). You'll really appreciate quality mirrors afterwards.

Archived