The MT-07 Forum

Show me your turn signals!

aaron

Anyone have the sequential tail light from Motodynamic rather than add on LED signals?

I have it and it works wonderfully. I've had others ride and drive behind me and they said it is easy to understand which direction I'm signaling with the sequential lighting. Depending on where you ride there may be rules for the amount of space between your signals, here in California it's 7 inches I believe. I haven't received any flak for it, nor do I know anyone who has, but it is something to consider.
  • Like 2

designslucid
Anyone have the sequential tail light from Motodynamic rather than add on LED signals?
I have it and it works wonderfully. I've had others ride and drive behind me and they said it is easy to understand which direction I'm signaling with the sequential lighting. Depending on where you ride there may be rules for the amount of space between your signals, here in California it's 7 inches I believe. I haven't received any flak for it, nor do I know anyone who has, but it is something to consider.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be ordering the Fender eliminator and that.

How was the install?

Awesome, thanks for the reply. Guess I'll be ordering the Fender eliminator and that.  
How was the install?

The install is pretty easy. Russian rider on YouTube has a detailed installation video that points out all the necessary components to remove and is very well done. I would suggest getting a flasher relay if you want to have the front signals flash normally, otherwise they will flash rapidly and I found it rather annoying. You can pick one up for $20 on Amazon (probably eBay as well), completely plug and play.
  • Like 2

I too bought the Motodynamic integrated tail lights. Also bought flush mounts from TST industries and their gen2 relay. All of it was a super easy install and the LEDs function perfectly.

• Like 1

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Bucaro_FZ07

it has 2 wire, but with blinker genie you can make it 3 wire DRL

designslucid

@go4geoff I placed the order for the integrated light, then had buyer's remorse after dropping $8k 4 days ago, so I cancelled the order.

Bet money that come winter, the bike has the integrated tail.

• Like 1

@designslucid Congrats on even getting the bike man! Don't worry, I feel the pains of not being able to buy all the parts I want for my bike either. When you're ready, I'm sure the bike will be looking slick!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator

@shogun88 no, they are turn signals only.

• Like 1

• Global Moderator

i'll just put this right here...
if ya like.it awesome if not...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

5ffeafeae8c8bdcb638bfd88da146a13.jpg

Oh my God.... that's amazing. Could you send me a link where you bought this kit, please please please

• Premium Member
Motodynamic r6 flush mounts: 
f1ca70eabb68ba8c5d135b80123013cd.jpgd7c7c843c635c6aa860730e57fb0f324.jpgc9cf7d7f3187a2f51a552abbc9806c26.jpg5ccc6f1cb60babe2cc8d54c21e18c2e9.jpg

Are these it? I want to make sure before I pull the triiigggeerrrrrrr.  
Sorry, I was looking up install videos and a guy bought the FZ6R ones and had to do all sorts of work to get them to fit properly. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Motodynamic r6 flush mounts: 
f1ca70eabb68ba8c5d135b80123013cd.jpgd7c7c843c635c6aa860730e57fb0f324.jpgc9cf7d7f3187a2f51a552abbc9806c26.jpg5ccc6f1cb60babe2cc8d54c21e18c2e9.jpg

Are these it? I want to make sure before I pull the triiigggeerrrrrrr.  
Sorry, I was looking up install videos and a guy bought the FZ6R ones and had to do all sorts of work to get them to fit properly. 
Yup, but u gotta understand, you have to mod the slightly to fit.

• Premium Member

@caliesv - Is it anything like what this guy had to do in this video? It involved trimming the light a bit to get it to fit...

[video src=https://youtu.be/obqGWFsjslg]

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.