The MT-07 Forum

Hello from Queens, NY

insomnicat

Hi all,

I used to own a 2006 Kawasaki ZZR600. I wanted the white FZ-07 since last year but hesitated and it's been on my mind for months. So I finally went over to the stealership and purchased one. Only regret was being so impulsive that I didn't haggle for a deal. I just wanted it before the Spring season hits. I'm picking it up Saturday (brand new out of the box). Pics to come

-Cat

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome! This bike is so much fun to ride that you'll not regret whatever you paid.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

I'm also in Queens, stealership...dam I should of thought of that one! LOL

Bought mine on impulse and also didn't haggle for a deal but I love this bike and she's Awesome.
At the time I purchased the bike stealerships could not keep them in stock and that is one of my reasons for the impulse.

• 8 months later...
Hi all, 
I used to own a 2006 Kawasaki ZZR600. I wanted the white FZ-07 since last year but hesitated and it's been on my mind for months. So I finally went over to the stealership and purchased one. Only regret was being so impulsive that I didn't haggle for a deal. I just wanted it before the Spring season hits. I'm picking it up Saturday (brand new out of the box). Pics to come

-Cat

Archived