The MT-07 Forum

Installed flush mount LED turn signals

ttitanium32

• 1 month later...

I have the flush mount turn signals from TST Industries on my bike. They look great and clean on the bike, but only with the stock headlight bulb. Since I upgraded to the cyclops 3800 LED bulb it way overpowers these little lights. Now its barely visible for drivers to see my intended turn blinker. I am considering ordering a set that have more of a stalk design and brighter LEDs.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Good vid/instructions! I think that paired with some good fork signals that can be seen well from the front these would really rock.

*Site seems glitchy today. 

Beemer

I just installed the TST flush mount signals. Haven't got to ride with them yet since it snowed here the day after I installed them. I think they look pretty good on the white bike. 7b9e96aeff2a80fa8944a8856b43cde9.jpg0e8d068a1c2b52ab716868991c95ff62.jpg

I too have the TST flush lights and the Cyclops LED and the headlight definitely does feel like it over powers the turn signals, at least at night. Also can't have the the running lights on with this set up without blowing a fuse.

• Global Moderator

Ive gone through several turn signals including 2 sets of flush mounts but i havent tried the tst guys yet

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived