The MT-07 Forum

Saw this deal today, if anyone is interested

yamahappy74

• Premium Member

I just got a 2015 fz-07 for 7050$ OTD on Friday
They had it listed for about $6K
A few places around socal are listing 2015's and 2016's around the $6K mark but each dealer has its own set of fees associated so you should expect at least $1K in fees (about $600 of that will be on tax and at least 400 in paperwork and dealer fees so they could make money)
The only problem is that some dealers charge at least $1500 in fees (especially for the 2016's)

• Premium Member

Also, check out the dealers yelp reviews (especially the ones that are hidden under "not recommended" - maybe they pay yelp to manipulate some results?) because some places will give you a good deal over the phone (even on an OTD price) and then you drive all the way there only to be surprised by a higher price on the paperwork.

Also, check out the dealers yelp reviews (especially the ones that are hidden under "not recommended" - maybe they pay yelp to manipulate some results?) because some places will give you a good deal over the phone (even on an OTD price) and then you drive all the way there only to be surprised by a higher price on the paperwork.
This eerily sounds like ATT.  P-)

Beemer

twowheeladdict

I always say, "if I show up with a check for the amount advertised, can we load the truck and send me on my way?"

They have to answer yes or no. If no, then I ask what does the check amount need to be? Then I can decide if the drive is worth it. Never had anyone try and milk a few more dollars with this approach.

2015 FZ-07

Archived