The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

We have a thread dedicated to what have you done to your FZ-07. How about one for what you're waiting to arrive?

I'm waiting for Woodcraft 1.5" clip-on risers, Woodcraft rear sets and Rhino bar ends for the clip-on risers.

- xCarbonSteelx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic .90

O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason. Bear with me.
My heart is in the coffin there with Caesar,
And I must pause...till it come back to me.

• Premium Member

I keep telling myself I am pretty much done ordering bits for a while as this past years purchases has been way over the top. I keep telling myself Im on vacation so I cant really order anything and besides, what else could I possibly need / desire?
My list just keeps growing.  I didnt realize owning a cool bike would be like this.  Damn. ;-|

I fear the worst once Im almost back from vacation.
Gonna try to start off small with a nice PMR dual Bar-switch, a dual USB to SAE charger thingy, and a copy of 'Twist of the Wrist II' ...oops and a Kriega Pocket for my pack.

....ehhhhhhhhhh and so it begins.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Akra carbon exhaust, my ecu back, some 194 bulbs, some t plugs, some binkers. I know I'm missing something
If you're anything like me with this bike, then you're always missing something.  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Akra carbon exhaust, my ecu back, some 194 bulbs, some t plugs, some binkers. I know I'm missing something
If you're anything like me with this bike, then you're always missing something.
Haha yeah story of my life!

• Premium Member

Here I go again....looking up those super fine "Motoport Air Mesh Police Pants." Apparently all owners claim these are 'The Pant of all pants, bested by none, nigh indestructable, and savior of skin on the slide.'

Hell with it, Im gonna bite the crappy US exchange rate bullet and order a pair so they are ready for summer.  Besides, I owe @rowdy some pics :D HAHA

http://www.motoport.com/product/police-air-mesh-pant/

• Premium Member
Here I go again....looking up those super fine "Motoport Air Mesh Police Pants." Apparently all owners claim these are 'The Pant of all pants, bested by none, nigh indestructable, and savior of skin on the slide.'  
Hell with it, Im gonna bite the crappy US exchange rate bullet and order a pair so they are ready for summer.  Besides, I owe @rowdy some pics :D HAHA

Those definitely look like fantastic, high quality pants, but at that price I bet you're not getting one of each color. And yea... pics are mandatory now. ;)

Why can't left turners see us?

You're definitely missing a K&N filter. I hope you ordered one of those as well. Oh, and chewing gum to hold you over until summer arrives, ha!  ;)  (thank you, Jake)

Beemer

You're definitely missing a K&N filter. I hope you ordered one of those as well. Oh, and chewing gum to hold you over until summer arrives, ha!  ;)  (thank you, Jake)
34d34d3fc68627f8e70f2f2f07be0c5a.jpg
So I didn't have to pull the tank. For my K&N.
And I had to go buy a 22in screw driver to get that stupid screw out of the bottem of the f#*king stock filter

34d34d3fc68627f8e70f2f2f07be0c5a.jpg So I didn't have to pull the tank. For my K&N.
And I had to go buy a 22in screw driver to get that stupid screw out of the bottem of the f#*king stock filter
Wow! You work fast!!  ;)

Beemer

I'm getting married this year so my spending is severely reigned in and the bike is bone stock, but I want a windscreen, luggage, and bar end mirrors.

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

I'm getting married this year so my spending is severely reigned in and the bike is bone stock, but I want a windscreen, luggage, and bar end mirrors.

I'm getting married this year too in November.

- xCarbonSteelx

Right on man, Oct. 29 for me!

Pushed it back a year, bike is important ;)

I am planning on tracking the fz this year so I am waiting on woodcraft clip ons, Ohlins or jri shock, Q3s, rearset riser plates, and ss brake lines

• Premium Member

Those definitely look like fantastic, high quality pants, but at that price I bet you're not getting one of each color. And yea... pics are mandatory now. ;)

yeah it is pretty expensive especially after the armour and some customization. Just ONE pair for those hot days when my leathers would be too much, and so I can stop gazing at them longingly HAHA. If they are really fantastic I'd like to outfit my wife with both pants and jacket so maybe I can worry a bit less knowing shes well protected.  Once I get back home from vacation Im on it!

Archived