The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Premium Member
You know the drill....  ;)
Hey @rowdy , sorry to keep you in 'suspense' sir .... not quite as saucy as them ridin' pants you had there. I cant even notice wearing it. A bit bulky on the back as the vest has a stiff back armour as does my jacket, still though, very low-profile. I like it. 8-) 8-)

That looks awesome! Now I've got a new thing on my list. See what you did!!! :( 

Why can't left turners see us?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
Hey @rowdy , sorry to keep you in 'suspense' sir .... not quite as saucy as them ridin' pants you had there. I cant even notice wearing it. A bit bulky on the back as the vest has a stiff back armour as does my jacket, still though, very low-profile. I like it. 8-) 8-)

That looks awesome! Now I've got a new thing on my list. See what you did!!! :( 

HaHa, Now who's gonna look out for you guys if not me?  ;)   :D It is a nice bit of gear, especially in a psychological sense, Im really glad I bought it. Wife likes it too.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
panchobullet
Looking forward to a thorough review. ;)It looks like a great product, but I'd really like to get some "real world" user feedback on how it works on the FZ-07.

Finally installed it yesterday and I haven't had a chance to ride much but first impression: It works flawless both up & down! I did a mistake in my order as request 115mm shift rod when needed the 90mm (my bad when selecting it) so it's not perfectly aligned but works fine anyway. Ordered a 90mm shift rod last night so I'll change it as soon as I get it. I'll making an install & review video during the week (hopefully) but long story short it's a really GREAT & FUN accessory!
I'm waiting for your feedback layds&gents!..

Sorry that it toke me so long, but finally made the review you were looking for... but long story short it works awesome both up & down. Here is link to the full review.

http://fz07.org/thread/5210/annitori-2016-install-test-review

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Premium Member

Nice @panchobullet! Please update on how you are liking it long term.

• Premium Member
phicurious86

Just pulled the trigger on some A* SMX plus boots for the track.

alpinestars_smx_plus_vented_boots_zoom.jpg

• Premium Member

I have the same ones...you'll love 'em! 
:)

- Paulie

• Global Moderator

Whats this?
Phi is taking the striple to the track?

You gonna be coming out this way to AMP?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

Waiting for my laundry to finish so I can head out to Willow Springs for a track day tomorrow :)

- Paulie

Waiting for my bike to come back from the wrecking yard/insurance adjuster so I can figure out what parts I need to replace.

• Premium Member
phicurious86

Whats this? Phi is taking the striple to the track?

Well the striple's big sister... 

• Global Moderator
Whats this? Phi is taking the striple to the track?

What did you do now?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
phicurious86
What did you do now?
It rhymes with Daytona... 

I must not be a patient person whatsoever. I bought brake and clutch levers from Mad Hornets thinking that they ship from the US. Boy was I so wrong! Purchased on the 16th. Still waiting. b878c5d458f01bfffde166211f408b6a.jpg

• Premium Member
I must not be a patient person whatsoever. I bought brake and clutch levers from Mad Hornets thinking that they ship from the US. Boy was I so wrong! Purchased on the 16th. Still waiting. 
Yea, I noticed that.  Mad Hornet just seems like a store front for the china ebay parts.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you are just ordering from the same places as seen on ebay. 

Whoa @mysweetfz07! You live in Flushing!? That's where I'm from!! Haha. I live in LA nowadays, but flushtown is home to me! :cool: :thumbup:

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Whoa @mysweetfz07! You live in Flushing!? That's where I'm from!! Haha. I live in LA nowadays, but flushtown is home to me! :cool: :thumbup:

No, bro. I'm in Northern VA.

Got a tracking notification that my levers are now in the local mail facility and should be at my door around 11am. Ten days from purchase, shipped from China, to my door isn't too bad.

Edit:
And here they are! Looks and feels good!86ea4a173ac2cd1a73b8fbbe8f044de6.jpg

mcgoogles56

Does waiting on good weather count? Got my bike Saturday and it decided to snow last night. In the 70's last week to snow this week. Good ole Wyoming.

Got a tracking notification that my levers are now in the local mail facility and should be at my door around 11am. Ten days from purchase, shipped from China, to my door isn't too bad.  
Edit:

I bought a set of shorties from mad hornet's. I thought the quality was good for the price, but had to tighten one of the nuts and remove the sleeve in the clutch lever.

I have never swapped levers before, but it made a world of difference for me on this bike. I couldn't get the stock clutch lever how I liked it, installed the new lever and it was instant control and confidence. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Edit:
I bought a set of shorties from mad hornet's. I thought the quality was good for the price, but had to tighten one of the nuts and remove the sleeve in the clutch lever.

I have never swapped levers before, but it made a world of difference for me on this bike. I couldn't get the stock clutch lever how I liked it, installed the new lever and it was instant control and confidence. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

So far so good! Hope you're healing up well!

I ordered a set (looks exactly like those) in January, they didn't come in until the last week of March, think they were stuck in customs or something.

• Premium Member

Bought a couple articles of rain gear. "Olympia New Horizon" jacket, and some back-up gloves, "Clover SRS-2 WP". (Italian made gloves on sale? Yes sir!)  8-)

https://www.canadasmotorcycle.ca/olympia-new-horizon-rain-jacket.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwxce4BRDE2dG4ueLArHMSJADStCqM4XmcNa7oPGs2B94dwOb77IjLkbi26wuROdF49oZu8RoCAkDw_wcB#super_attribute[76]=3181&super_attribute[493]=11347

[attachment id=1669" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1670" thumbnail="1]

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
I'm waiting on my bike haha. Bought it Friday last week and it should be here on Saturday.
Right on!! You're gonna love it! Ride safe. 

Archived