The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

PCV and a Hord PowerBox :D  
 Will get a removable filter jacket and hit the local horsepower store for a 18mm O2 bung to install for the next purchase come next paycheck which is the auto tuner..

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

I'm waiting for Tuesday...I'm hoping someone amongst the 5040 members we have someone one with a TIME MACHINE...preferably one that advances time ?...

I am having day dreams of starting at and holding in my hands my Hord Powerbox... Part of me thinks it belongs in the Smithsonian ?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Ordered a giant box of stuff for wife's bike. Gods help me.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Im waiting for the Tracer 700 parts to become available so I can swap the front section and tank out.
I've been wondering if the XSR700 tank would fit...

SigSide.jpg

• Premium Member

These next 30 mins are killing me...I wanna go home and install my PC5 and Hordpower Airbox and new spark plugs...big problem is I must not damage stock airbox ?

- OSRAM Night Breaker
- Dieci83 radiator cover
- OEM European LED signals
- Gold M10 caps for the mirrors

Ahhh, got everything I need for my future bike, hehe. I have a big box (except for the pending to arrive SC-Project exhaust) with all the accessories, and waiting for insurance money... Arrghh, such a long wait!

Safe riding!

• Global Moderator

I ordered a new transitions visor from RevZilla. I stone cracked my old one while I was riding today. It will be annoying riding with my old clear visor until it arrives.

Guest ChicagoAJ
I ordered a new transitions visor from RevZilla. I stone cracked my old one while I was riding today. It will be annoying riding with my old clear visor until it arrives.
How do you like those transitions one? I keep my clear in my backpack just in case I need to do extended night riding. 

• Global Moderator
How do you like those transitions one? I keep my clear in my backpack just in case I need to do extended night riding. 
I love it.  I ordered a new one as soon as I got home so I would not be without it for any longer than necessary.  It should be here today :)

• Premium Member
I love it.  I ordered a new one as soon as I got home so I would not be without it for any longer than necessary.  It should be here today :)
I have a transitions for one of my buckets and I really like it.  Unfortunately, the bucket I wear most often doesn't have an available transitions so I use dark tint.  I don't do much night riding, and when I do, the streets are lit enough that the tint still works.  That said, I prefer the transitions. 

Why can't left turners see us?

I also use the transitions on my rf1200. Commute days and get off at night so it works well for my riding. I dont like to carry any extra stuff if i can avoid it. One con with it tho is that when the sun is really in my face, i can see a reflection of my face in the shield. Annoying but i can look past it. Pros outweigh the cons

• Premium Member

I'm waiting for my check to buy the fz-07 a playmate in the next couple weeks... Fear not the fz-07 will be my first love ;)

• Premium Member
Got tired of debating and just ordered an SW-Motech Centerstand  No spools or bike stand and soooooo tired of holding the bike up in the air with one hand and turning the rear tire to do chain maintenance.  ;)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BZFE3MO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Good stuff! Ive been debating over this centre stand for ages. Keep us posted with a review.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

CRG Arrows, Rhinomoto bar ends, aluminum OE mirror caps.  
1b6804613b5d43726b3e25a4780572ef.jpg
Part number and manufacturer for those mirror caps?

Little pricey, but I don't mind. Sold on eBay by Alchemyparts001. Part number: 391326844428

Edit: re-reading my previous post it sounds like the caps were OE, I meant it as they go in the place of OE mirrors.

9ff3ad69c6d9fca9fff4fe5936b3df27.jpg

Guest ChicagoAJ

Is one a left hand thread (I hope)?

I always hate paying nearly the same for shipping than the item costs. But since this is from overseas, I could see it actually costing about that much. There's Ducati mirror plugs that I've seen before while researching for something to use instead of the body shims I used (which actually don't look all that bad), and I think they were $20-$25. 

Yes, one is reverse thread. I thought about going with the body clips, but figured this would look better and wouldn't make me go broke so why not.

• Premium Member
Yes, one is reverse thread. I thought about going with the body clips, but figured this would look better and wouldn't make me go broke so why not.
I bought a set of those (yea, expensive, $17 with shipping), and they are great, but I did have to get a little flat black paint pen to cover the unpainted top of the brake mirror mount top side because the cap left some of the unpainted area exposed.  Not a big deal, and they look perfect now, but yea... a little pricey for what you get. 

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived