The MT-07 Forum

What Are You Waiting For?

xcarbonsteelx

Lots of goodies arrived.

2 Speed Jerseys, radiator guard, fender eliminator kit with LED turn signals and LP lights, LED front turn signals, Custom LED Blaster-X. Also waiting on an extra set of tank covers from the classifieds.
784f8d8a313cdac1b496ccb2c8a4d621.jpg

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Taxidermy has been mounted! Looks like a safari barfed in our shop. Waiting for wife to name them.

Also waiting to hear back from Hordpower to see if they still have those dapper black airbox contraptions, because Dr.Beef-Sharmachan must have one installed under his hood stat.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
Picked up the stands today for $100 

Good score on the stands!   

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

Just placed an order for that lovely black anodized Hordpower airbox!!! (Vendor)
Sheesh our cruddy Cdn dollar made that one hurt a little bit, and almost makes me feel a bit guilty. Almost. HEHE.
Oh boy, mail of the awesome kind!  8-)

http://www.hordpower.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_69&products_id=566

Worst part about getting into a new hobby is having to acquire the necessary tools.

OT: Waiting on a speedo gauge screen protector. I've got a small pile of mods in my bedroom that I'll get around to installing after I get some time away from the other project vehicles.

dentalprodigy

Waiting on new chain + sprockets. Went with RK MAX-X chain 520 with driven front sprocket 16T and vortex steel rear sprocket 44T (+1 OEM). Vortex wasn't in stock so I had to substitute for driven front sprocket. Also, ordered Shell Rotella T6 + K&N KN-204 oil filter + 2 cans of Dupont Chain Saver everyone keeps raving about + my first torque wrench! (Tekton 1/2 inch drive 10-150 lbs). Been on a bad spending spree. There's soo much stuff out there that's great. Need a chain breaker, rivet, press tool aswell. Now, I'm eyeing the Kreiga R20/R25 bags. Just checked them out in person at Revzilla (Philly Boutique location).

Recent post about FZ-07 being stolen out of Queens, NYC has got me worried. Thinking of ordering the Xena XX-6 alarm disk lock aswell. Wallet is gonna be taking a big hit this week.

• Premium Member
Waiting on new chain + sprockets. Went with RK MAX-X chain 520 with driven front sprocket 16T and vortex steel rear sprocket 44T (+1 OEM). Vortex wasn't in stock so I had to substitute for driven front sprocket. Also, ordered Shell Rotella T6 + K&N KN-204 oil filter + 2 cans of Dupont Chain Saver everyone keeps raving about + my first torque wrench! (Tekton 1/2 inch drive 10-150 lbs). Been on a bad spending spree. There's soo much stuff out there that's great. Need a chain breaker, rivet, press tool aswell. Now, I'm eyeing the Kreiga R20/R25 bags. Just checked them out in person at Revzilla (Philly Boutique location).  
Recent post about FZ-07 being stolen out of Queens, NYC has got me worried. Thinking of ordering the Xena XX-6 alarm disk lock aswell. Wallet is gonna be taking a big hit this week.
I installed the Scopio i900 with an additional proxy sensor and it also has key fob alerts. That sucker is freaky with just the warning chirps that speed up if you dont 'beat it', and the alarm is piercing. If armed it will drain the battery over a few weeks of not riding so I use a battery tender. I felt it was the better and more practical of all other options I researched. There isnt anything to lug around or try to stow. Claimed 120 decibels are equivalent to the Xena disk lock. 
 Even with the scorpio I know if they really want it they'll figure a way to take it. The key fob alerts are golden.

• Global Moderator
I'm waiting to come home from my deployment haha.
Hurry up so we can go and ride

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Waiting a bunch of stuffs we got from @bellissimoto as part of a "Chilean Group Buy" that should show up this week in here!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

This is my security set up. There have been 2 stolen vehicles and 3 attempts, one including my neighbors r1. And so far not a scratch on mine.

58604a81384dd9a82a7ef929022dccdc.jpg

8dafdbdc6ed36980d3b540d370567704.jpg

9b338c42c0fabf6255135b07197e69bc.jpg

This is my security set up. There have been 2 stolen vehicles and 3 attempts, one including my neighbors r1. And so far not a scratch on mine.  
58604a81384dd9a82a7ef929022dccdc.jpg

8dafdbdc6ed36980d3b540d370567704.jpg

9b338c42c0fabf6255135b07197e69bc.jpg

You have the splash guard!!

Would you mind posting pics, and giving your thoughts on it please??

• Global Moderator
I'm waiting for this tropical storm to pass :P  so I can test my Bohn Armor and go to Busch Gardens in Tampa.  
https://www.amazon.com/Bohn-Bodyguard-CoolAir-Armored-Shirt/dp/B001THV14M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1470754015&sr=8-7&keywords=bohn+armor

Did you get the full armor setup or just pants/just shirt?

@sorkyah  looks like Beemer ordered both pants and the shirt

I'm waiting for this tropical storm to pass :P  so I can test my Bohn Armor and go to Busch Gardens in Tampa.  
https://www.amazon.com/Bohn-Bodyguard-CoolAir-Armored-Shirt/dp/B001THV14M/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1470754015&sr=8-7&keywords=bohn+armor

I got both the pants and the shirt. On really hot days I'll wear just a t-shirt over the long sleeved armor, exposing the netting/armor itself but that look doesn't bother me, I rather like the look. 

Beemer

• Global Moderator
I got both the pants and the shirt. On really hot days I'll wear just a t-shirt over the long sleeved armor, exposing the netting/armor itself but that look doesn't bother me, I rather like the look. 
Its not a fishnet suit is it?
kinda looks that way in the pics on amazon

• Premium Member

I'm waiting for my right eyebrow to grow back and No flame was involved in the right eyebrow going missing nor was it a prank... Safety glasses work as intended also!! Good thing my eyebrow got Split open below my helmet foam :D

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
I'm waiting for my right eyebrow to grow back and No flame was involved in the right eyebrow going missing nor was it a prank... Safety glasses work as intended also!! Good thing my eyebrow got Split open below my helmet foam :D
The suspense is killing me....  What happened? 

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived