The MT-07 Forum

One of my rules is "never ride when you're sick"

SkH

Today the wife wanted to ride, and it was super sunny, I have some residual sickness, but more or less it was some head cloudiness, stuffy nose, cough, etc.

What happens when we get home. I promptly stop, look down at the kickstand and my cloudy brain tells me it is down so I begin putting it down until the point where I start thinking, waitasecond, something is wrong. My ultra powerful left leg (not really) goes into action and I strain my back and my neck picking it up before it fully falls down. I almost dropped the bike but I think I really screwed up my back saving it from touching the ground.

I have my own set of riding rules, I broke it, I paid the price.  Well, my bike is fine, I don't think I am.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• Premium Member

Yowza! Noted.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member

And here I thought you were going to regale us with a tale of getting sick inside your face shield. O.o LOL

• Global Moderator
And here I thought you were going to regale us with a tale of getting sick inside your face shield. O.o LOL
I was thinking the same thing

Get better soon dude

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I break that rule everyday. Getting my m1 "motorcycle DL" was on my bucket list. I ride sick everyday, honestly it's about the only think that makes the pain go away other than medical California herb.

• Global Moderator
I break that rule everyday. Getting my m1 was on my bucket list. I ride sick everyday, honestly it's about the only think that makes the pain go away other than medical California herb.
M1?
as in the original beemer m-series/lambo clone?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Same here. I was somewhat disappointed. I lean toward the juicy (puke)  stories.

Beemer

Archived