Sign in to follow this  
username

The Custom FZ-07 thread

username
I keep looking through Google to find inspiration for more improvements to the look of this bike. I figured it might be not a horrible idea to have a custom fz 07 picture thread for all to see! Post any cool FZ 07 bikes you come across on the internizzle for all to see! Currently I can't cause I'm on my phone :(
  • Like 3

Beemer
[video src=https://youtu.be/5PGizaMz4As]  I've been wondering for some time just how well a flat track FZ-07 would do in races and I wonder about a converted FZ-07 for hill climbs as well. I'm sure only individuals will do that, though. Not Yamaha themselves.

[attachment id=1355" thumbnail="1] So bad-ass!
  • Like 1

Beemer

AlbatrossCafe
Great idea. The FZ looks "Okay" stock, and can look "good" after some mods, but I never would consider it a true beaut like some of my other bikes. I have been looking at customizations as well. The stock headlight shape in particular I don't really like, and if I look at the bike too hard sometimes the body looks like a larva or something floating on top of the frame lol

FZ-07R
https://instagram.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/11909311_899063826809440_657214280_n.jpg

FZ-07 Timbersled (does this count...?)
https://instagram.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t51.2885-15/e35/11296676_486023778230831_300396130_n.jpg
  • Like 1

vertigo
The stock headlight shape in particular I don't really like, and if I look at the bike too hard sometimes the body looks like a larva or something floating on top 
I'm with you there.  I wish it were easy or possible to put an FZ-09 headlight on, or for someone to make a quality aftermarket piece.

Guru
A friend of mine snapped a picture of the 'Faster Sons' bike at the Brussels Auto Show.

I'm sure there is a FZ-07 under there or should I say XSR700..

Foto%2020-01-16%2014%2046%2001.jpg

• Like 1

jetgirl
A friend of mine snapped a picture of the 'Faster Sons' bike at the Brussels Auto Show.  

I had hoped to never see this again. I think jake showed it and it's gross. 
  • Like 3

Beemer

With an "MFP" sticker on the rear and some cop lights, Goose would've looked right at home on that riding around Melbourne, chasing the Toecutter.
  • Like 1

Beemer