Sign in to follow this  
l05tnmu

New to FZ-07.org

l05tnmu
Hello all,

I live and ride in Alaska, for now. I've followed a few youtube vlogers and have read up on what I can as well as a semi-active member on the FZ-07 riders facebook page. I utilize Alaska's winters for buying and installing mods. 

From the time of the photo attached I've bought, and will soon be installing, the following:
DNA air filter -- Installed.
DNA stage 2 air filter box lid -- Installed.
Akrapovič titanium exhaust -- Installed and baffle removed.
ECU flash by 2WDW - Completed and re-installed.
GPR stabilizer -- Installed.
Gilles LCD relocation bracket -- Installed.
RAM phone mount -- Awaiting install.
Yoshimura tail tidy -- soldered up and installed.

NEW! -- Andreani fork cartridge kit -- Awaiting install.
NEW! -- Öhlins rear shock -- Awaiting install.

TBD:
Power Commander V or EJK 
Dyno tune
Sprocket change for top speed
Ducati M1 bar
Gilles adjustable risers
Gilles rearsets
Gilles levers
R6 throttle tube
Rizoma grips
Depending on how I feel later, JW speaker LED round headlight. This means getting rid of speedo relocation bracket if I were to go through with this. :/ 
6eLkdU3.jpg?1

• Like 2

so1102
Welcome! That's quite a list of mods. No suspension changes?
  • Like 1

N/A
Welcome, good people on here!

• Like 1

l05tnmu
Welcome! That's quite a list of mods. No suspension changes?
I forgot to mention the Andreani fork cartridge kit and Öhlins rear shock that took about 30 days to get here. I just received the two items and am debating between buying all the tools necessary for installing myself, I don't have a garage with work bench and vice mind you, or having a local race bike mechanic install both. I've installed the rest of the mods myself but when it comes to the suspension I'm a bit weary about it. Thanks for the welcome by the way!
  • Like 1

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! Be sure to read pattonme's (forum suspension vendor) info about the andreani cartridge kit. I believe he applied some changes to the stock kit so it performs better. You may be able to do the same changes during your installation.
  • Like 1

l05tnmu
Welcome! Be sure to read pattonme's (forum suspension vendor) info about the andreani cartridge kit. I believe he applied some changes to the stock kit so it performs better. You may be able to do the same changes during your installation.
Thank you for the welcome and the information. When I went through Fast Bike Industries, as last July I knew of them as being the only one to do Andreani fork cartridge kits. I got in contact with them then and David adjusted the Öhlins rear shock and gave me the springs needed for my weight on the fork cartridge kit, .89Nm rating. I'll still go over to the post you mentioned just in case, since I haven't installed the kit yet. I'm still waiting on the headlift and rear stands, fork seal driver, fork seal bullet, and the fork oil tool before I feel like removing the forks to install the kit. 

2wheeldynoworks
Welcome!
  • Like 1