The MT-07 Forum

What's in your garage?

yamabob

My old stuff is getting old now with the FZ07 in the stable. Sadly the 43 YO Honda is on the disabled list with a voltage issue. The maxi scooter (Aprilia Atlantic) felt like the tires were soft as I ran downtown. A short blast on the Yammy put it in perspective. That thing is a blast! Just curious if you guys are suffering turn key challenges as you pull on the helmet? The CL350 is tempting if you want to make some noise.36Z5BhU.jpg?1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MXRider

My dad has 6 Yamaha enduros from 1971-1973 in his garage. 1 175, 2 250's, and 3 360's. He also has a 1977 (I think) Kawasaki KZ900 and 2 newer Yamaha WRF's.

Mine only has my YZ250 and my finances TTR125L currently.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

We were collecting bikes so fast we had to kick both cars to the curb. The high point was 5 bikes: 2015 FZ07, 2014 FZ09, 2007 Honda Shadow Aero, 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C50T and 2007 Honda rebel. I sold the rebel last weekend to a new rider so we are at a more manageable four. Bikes are like cats, you can't have just one!!!  8-)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

My FZ-07 and a 2009 370z. I see a Supermoto sometime in the future to be added.

• Global Moderator
I like Yamaha's
wow! I thought I was crazy.  I like it..  I like it a lot!

Not a very good (iPhone) picture but here's what I'm currently riding.....my FZ, XT250, Royal Enfield, BSA.

photo1-1.jpg

Greenhound386

Good eye, jonmc7583. It's a 2013 Tracer 275. I get out 3-4 times a week. Year-round riding in San Diego, CA :)

2011 ZX-6R
2015 FZ-07

• Global Moderator

A lot if people here have a lot cooler garages than me. I just have my FZ-07, a 924S, and Toyota Highlander in mine (and a Veloster and Civic In the driveway). At least the FZ-07 is cool :).

This is my first bike, absolutely love it.I love every one of these toys, im a batchelor for life (sadly).
Hey Missouri, wish u were closer dude, I could ride with u quad or bike.full.jpg

www.youtube.com/infinion3

olderthandirt

I had to sell a few things to purchase the FZ07 cash.... so all I have left are TWO Malaguti F12 Phantom 50 Foggy Replicas. One is air cooled...number 301 out of 500 made...and the other is water cooled. Both 2001. Last year I had 4 in the garage and two in the house.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

Archived