yamabob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aircraftelectrician

My garage holds 4 bikes:
My white FZ-07,
my 2005 Kawasaki Concours 1000,
my old 1980 Honda CX500D (wrecked beyond being ride-able, but I just can't bear to part with it,
and my wife's 2013 Suzuki Boulevard S40.

There are also 3 cars, a truck and an RV:
My wife's 2011 VW Golf,
my 1967 Chrysler Newport (showroom condition),
my 1986 Pontiac Fiero with a 300HP Cadillac Northstar V8 (still in work),
my 2001 Toyota Tacoma with a 3inch suspension lift,
and a 1974 Revcon 250DT motorhome (unusual front wheel drive).

My wife says I suffer from stray-dog syndrome, but I bring home stray vehicles instead of dogs.

ATGATT-A helmet saved my life on 10-01-07!

My garage:
2015 Yamaha FZ 07 (mine)
2006 Yamaha Majesty (mine)
2012 Kymco Super 8 150 for sale (mine)
Chinese 49cc pocket bike (kids)
Razor SX500 electric dirt bike (kids)

Between my wife and I, My wife owns a 2014 BMW R1200R and a 2000 Suzuki SV650 that has been fairly well tricked out, Me 2013 BMW R1200GS and the newbie in the bunch the 2015 FZ-07 on it way to tricked out.

008_zps3358e744.jpg
I don't know if you have already done it, but could you give us some details about your windshield brand, size and effect during rides and do the same for your luggage case. That's what I would like to do with my future FZ (-10 days to delivery, and counting every minutes to it). 

The top box is a Yamaha 37 ltr and the the rack is also Yam, not a clue on the screen will
have to look or on any efect as it's months since I one without a screen but I have done 2 over
300 mile days on it, the bigger box looks a bit big on the MT and I can get a helmet in this one,
I just picked the biggest screen they had. Right think it's a Power Bronze 330mm light smoke.

The top box is a Yamaha 37 ltr and the the rack is also Yam, not a clue on the screen will have to look or on any efect as it's months since I one without a screen but I have done 2 over
300 mile days on it, the bigger box looks a bit big on the MT and I can get a helmet in this one,
I just picked the biggest screen they had. Right think it's a Power Bronze 330mm light smoke.
Thanks Ralph. I didn't see a 37ltr at Yamaha USA, but a 33ltr that can accommodate a full face helmet Yamaha 33ltr Top Case by SHAD $113. For the screen, Amazon has it at a very good price $115 with free shipping Powerbronze 430-U156-002 dark tint 330mm

The top box is a Yamaha 37 ltr and the the rack is also Yam, not a clue on the screen will have to look or on any efect as it's months since I one without a screen but I have done 2 over
Thanks Ralph. I didn't see a 37ltr at Yamaha USA, but a 33ltr that can accommodate a full face helmet Yamaha 33ltr Top Case by SHAD $113. For the screen, Amazon has it at a very good price $115 with free shipping Powerbronze 430-U156-002 dark tint 330mm

The top box locks direct to the carrier does not need a plate so if your getting a different box or carrier I would check that.

The top box locks direct to the carrier does not need a plate so if your getting a different box or carrier I would check that.
That's a real nice feature, thanks for the enlightenment. 

Archived