The MT-07 Forum

New member from small town PA

kanchanj88

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi. I haven't got the bike yet, just waiting for another month for the winter to clear off. This website has helped me so much in researching for bike and accessories. I am fixed on the fz 07 and can't wait for another month.

Thank you all for your posts!!

Hi all, 
I just wanted to say hi. I haven't got the bike yet, just waiting for another month for the winter to clear off. This website has helped me so much in researching for bike and accessories. I am fixed on the fz 07 and can't wait for another month.

Where in PA? I live near Kittanning if your in the western part. 

Hi all, 

Where in PA? I live near Kittanning if your in the western part. 

I live in Kane, PA. Over 90 min from you.

Welcome kanchanj88! Great choice on the FZ-07! I live just west of Toronto, Ontario and took a solo weekend trip last September just east of you in the Elk and Susquehannock State Forests, through Coudersport, Lock Haven, Hyner, and Wellsboro. Had an amazing time! Beautiful roads and scenery. Can't wait to return!

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome @kanchanj88! Is this your first bike? There's lots of info here to help you with mods.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Thank you all. I feel so welcomed in this forum. Eagerly waiting for the weather to get better. I'm really glad Punxsutawney Phil gave a verdict for early Spring. :)

Welcome kanchanj88! Great choice on the FZ-07! I live just west of Toronto, Ontario and took a solo weekend trip last September just east of you in the Elk and Susquehannock State Forests, through Coudersport, Lock Haven, Hyner, and Wellsboro. Had an amazing time! Beautiful roads and scenery. Can't wait to return!
Yes, it is beautiful that time of the year. A few weeks in October were really beautiful with the fall foliage. It will be awesome to ride with a fellow fz 07 rider.

Welcome @kanchanj88! Is this your first bike? There's lots of info here to help you with mods.
This is my first bike in the US. I had a bike when I was in India, a little smaller than this. It's been 4 years since I've rode one.

Archived