The MT-07 Forum

Questions about Competition Werkez

therealbrandonbrey

therealbrandonbrey

I'd love to hear this exhaust on the Fz07... but I can't seem to find a video of it anywhere :( I'd love to know how loud it is compared to the m4 and how deep it is.. if someone could help me out that would be great

There's quite a few threads comparing exhaust tone I believe. But I don't recall anyone having completion werkes. But I know there are a few m4 owners on here. Personally akraprovic ti is my favorite tone so far.

therealbrandonbrey

And I agree on the akrapovic ti but I'm looking into a slip on because I have a small budget

I know for sure their is one.. but he's not responding at the moment
That's probably me.  I actually can't make a video of the exhaust now, because this past Saturday, it broke.  I emailed CW a few pics, and they said it looked like the purge process failed.  They offered to send me a replacement connector pipe, but I think I'm just going to send it back and get a refund.

24149684123_a36886231f_z.jpg[/url]

24683032261_630893678a_z.jpg

therealbrandonbrey
I know for sure their is one.. but he's not responding at the moment
That's probably me.  I actually can't make a video of the exhaust now, because this past Saturday, it broke.  I emailed CW a few pics, and they said it looked like the purge process failed.  They offered to send me a replacement connector pipe, but I think I'm just going to send it back and get a refund. 

24149684123_a36886231f_z.jpg[/url]

24683032261_630893678a_z.jpg

Omfg how does that happen?

• Premium Member

I would stick with buying the m4..I have it and boy that thing is beasty..so much bang for your buck on that

The problem with that idea is that I'm assuming the location of the cut on the original pipes is probably in a different location for the M4.  I'm going for a full system this time.

therealbrandonbrey

But over all how did the exhaust sound? was it Throaty? And how loud? Like louder than hell?

therealbrandonbrey
The problem with that idea is that I'm assuming the location of the cut on the original pipes is probably in a different location for the M4.  I'm going for a full system this time.

But over all how did the exhaust sound? was it Throaty? And how loud? Like louder than hell?
This if my first motorcycle, so I don't really have anything to compare it with.  I thought it was very loud without the DB killer, still a bit loud with it, but not too over the top.

Archived