The MT-07 Forum

New from Canada

scpower

Welcome fellow Maritimer. Where in the province are you located?

If you are considering an FZ-07, stop considering and just buy it.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club. There is some pretty nice places to ride on the East coast I hear. Make the plunge into the wonderful world of Yamaha!

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude.. hope you learn enough to have one of the FZs in your stable soon

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place to learn about the FZ07. If you get one you should have a good instructor teach you how to ride it so the MSF course should be the next thing to purchase and take before riding your new bike.  They provide smaller bikes to learn on so you can take the course and get your license before you get your bike like I did, that way you aren't going crazy waiting to ride the FZ-07 after you get it.

Beemer

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! When I vacationed in Nova Scotia, it was very beautiful place to tour by car. Whatever bike you get, you already have a great place to ride. Enjoy your search!

• Global Moderator

Welcome @scpower, great to have you on board. I was in NS a couple of months ago, great roads (like the Cabot trail). You won't regret owning a bike even if the season is short. The FZ07 is a great bike, especially for the money and you can't go wrong with Yamaha.

Archived