The MT-07 Forum

Where did you get your service manual?

churchxd

My dealer didnt have one available when I bought my bike. So I've just been looking because im starting to have more in depth installs

• Premium Member
My dealer didnt have one available when I bought my bike. So I've just been looking because im starting to have more in depth installs
http://www.yamahapubs.com -- official site.  $79 service manual; $20 owner's manual (I didn't get one from dealer)

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I hate ebay, I got an electronic/disc version of the service manual for my FZ07 off ebay from someone in Europe. It is for the MT07, but it's the same thing. The dollar was very strong at the time and I think I maybe paid about $20.00, shipped.

As much as I hate ebay, I got an electronic/disc version of the service manual for my FZ07 off ebay from someone in Europe. It is for the MT07, but it's the same thing. The dollar was very strong at the time and I think I maybe paid about $20.00, shipped.

pineappleunderthesea

FYI, some forums were reporting that some dealers were making CDs for $10 or so. This might be in Europe, so YMMV, but maybe worth talking to your dealership to see if they'll do it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
I got one for a 2014 mt07, I'm assuming that's exactly the same as the 2016 fz07?
Yes
kinda
the MT07 has a few systems the fz doesnt
and the wiring diagrams may be a bit off color wise

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I got one for a 2014 mt07, I'm assuming that's exactly the same as the 2016 fz07?
Yes kinda
the MT07 has a few systems the fz doesnt
and the wiring diagrams may be a bit off color wise
Thanks

Guest ChicagoAJ

Just grabbed one online for free, it's a PDF for a 2014 MT07, same thing. 564 pages, wow.

Edit: I sent out private messages to whoever asked for the link as it's probably against site rules to post publicly. Anyone who wants the link feel free to drop me a message and I'll shoot you the link when I see the message. 

• Premium Member

There are some differences. As long as you're smart enough to work through them though, you should be in good shape.

- Andy

Guest ChicagoAJ
There are some differences. As long as you're smart enough to work through them though, you should be in good shape.
Whoops, didn't even realize. Accidentally installed ABS.  

:)

Whoops, didn't even realize. Accidentally installed ABS.  

:)
That's silly :) !! I want to laugh but I'll wake my husband up! 

Archived