The MT-07 Forum

Minnesota?

jonmc7583

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Anyone going to 1st Thursday at Dulono's tomorrow? My girl and I are going to ride over after work.

wow that was a lot of people
I saw a couple of gray 7s out there to night
not any owners, I waited and watched to meet up
we had the gray and the white one on lake street

wow that's a lot to take in

• Premium Member
yamahappy74
wow that was a lot of people I saw a couple of gray 7s out there to night
not any owners, I waited and watched to meet up
we had the gray and the white one on lake street

wow that's a lot to take in

Yeah it was. It's been a long time since I saw it that many people there. I rode post the white one on Lake Street but it was gone by the time I walked over that way. I did see a graphite one over by a dumpster in a parking lot with all of the Ducati crowd. Was that you? Those were the only two FZ07s I saw. Several FZ1s and FZ8s, and a single FZ9.

you must have been riding with the triumph
if so I was standing next to the 2 on lake when you drove past
there was a bike between our 7s
I tried to get your attention when you went past
if that was you

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Indeed it was. That was my fiance on the Triumph. She loved that there were so many Triumphs there. We don't often see a lot of those. We had to park way south on Garfield so lots to see on the way back. Sorry we missed you!

• 2 weeks later...

my buddy just put his white fz on craigslist yesterday like 1800 miles and has done a lot to it including the ti akra and controllerits not cheap but its worth the money take a look mn craigslist

my buddy just put his white fz on craigslist yesterday like 1800 miles and has done a lot to it including the ti akra and controllerits not cheap but its worth the money take a look mn craigslist
For a used bike, even with an exhaust, he won't get over $7k for it (if that).

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Yeah, aftermarket parts don't usually garner extra money in a sale. In my experience, it actually reduces the amount the bike will sell for unless it's really high end stuff.

Yeah, aftermarket parts don't usually garner extra money in a sale. In my experience, it actually reduces the amount the bike will sell for unless it's really high end stuff.
Yea, it's best to replace aftermarket stuff with OEM, sell the bike, then sell the stuff.

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

I think I might attack my tail tidy job tonight. I still haven't gotten around to it. She needs a bath too. Have fun up there!

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just created this account. I'm from Perham MN if anyone is interested in a ride next year. I saw one other person from my small town. Currently only have a Harley Street Glide but will be adding a fz to the stable this spring. Test drove one this summer and fell in love with it.

Archived