The MT-07 Forum

Rear running lights

pma

Hi, I'm a new member with an oddball problem. I  installed the fender eliminator kit from Vagabond a couple weeks ago with no issues whatsoever. My turn signals work just fine, front and rear.  The problem is that while my front turn signal lights stay on as running lights, my rear ones do not. I rechecked the wiring, checked the fuses...can't find anything out of place. Does anyone have any idea what I might be missing? It's a 2016 model if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance! PMA

• Global Moderator

Aww @so1102, you should not have told him. We could have had him checking all sorts of weird thing :) JK...maybe...

AlbatrossCafe
Hi, I'm a new member with an oddball problem. I  installed the fender eliminator kit from Vagabond a couple weeks ago with no issues whatsoever. My turn signals work just fine, front and rear.  The problem is that while my front turn signal lights stay on as running lights, my rear ones do not. I rechecked the wiring, checked the fuses...can't find anything out of place. Does anyone have any idea what I might be missing? It's a 2016 model if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance! PMA 

Rechecked the wiring?... Did you notice that the front signals have 3 wires (an extra blue wire) and the rear only have 2? lol 

Archived