Sign in to follow this  
tmlicking

SD Code List?

tmlicking
Anyone have a good list of the self diagnosis codes?  I plugged in a PCV tuner, rode around for a few minutes, and got SD__39.  Saw on an FZ-09 forum that it might be an ignition short.  Limping home it sounded like only one cylinder was firing.  I'm hoping it's just a loose wire harness, I'll check it in the morning.  The map on the tuner is set for stock exhaust and air filter, snorkel removed.  I'm about to put on a new exhaust and air filter (stripped a bolt getting the old exhaust off so that's halted right now  (zzz) ) but I gotta get this sorted out first.

Thanks dudes,
Tommy

sguerrero
How to you enter to "diagnosis menu"?.... I tried with FZ09 guide. Either I was doing it wrong or the key sequence is different.

tmlicking
Hmmmm not sure if you can enter into it manually. I think a code only pops up if something's wrong. On page 4-9 of the FZ-07 manual it just says if an error's detected a check engine light comes on with a code.

alexm963
39 is an injector open or short circuit. I will try to build a table from the service manual.
  • Like 1