The MT-07 Forum

Featured FZ-07 Forums Member contest!

TwistedTorque

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!

Let this thread live on in FZ07.org history! Behold, the very first member owner of a Beautiful white Yamaha FZ-07 !

Please, check your inbox and take more pics, maybe a short video? I wanna pimp your bike with Style!

Woo Hoo! Congrats man!! That is one sweet lookin bike! I have a White on order and hoping it comes in this week. Do you own a helmet cam?

You are da man on this forum now!

Woo Hoo! Congrats man!! That is one sweet lookin bike! I have a White on order and hoping it comes in this week. Do you own a helmet cam? 
You are da man on this forum now!
Thanks!! don't own a helmet cam.  I am hoping to have some better pictures tomorrow. 

Thought you guys might like seeing some new pictures. The more I look at this bike, I just realize how stunning it is. 

8f123be4-27d0-4df1-9608-3fb72f46d2dd_zps885017ed.jpg
42075aca-3eef-4787-833c-f64d8c1818e2_zps58d846ea.jpg
ad0593df-2429-441f-8de7-e90cb052c9d6_zps1028eb5d.jpg

Say hello to Ryan, the first USA FZ07.org Forums Member to bring home an FZ-07!

8f123be4-27d0-4df1-9608-3fb72f46d2dd_zps885017ed.jpg

ad0593df-2429-441f-8de7-e90cb052c9d6_zps1028eb5d.jpg

Ryan's Bike is the 142nd FZ-07 built by Yamaha. A little about Ryan, using his own words: little about me, I have been married for 5 years as of Friday the 20th (this was a anniversary gift, at least the permission to get it was) from my amazing wife. I have 2 wonderful kids a 3 and half year old and a 1 year old. My past riding experience was mainly street bikes. I have owned 2 Kawasaki ZX-6r's, and loved the style, the fun, but they just stopped being comfortable. I was looking for something were I could sit more upright, be comfortable and just enjoy the ride. I loved everything about this bike from the moment I saw it. I drove an hour and a half to pick up this white one. Found a black one closer but I had to have the white.

We are really happy to have Ryan as a member of FZ07.org Forums. We are also a bit Jealous as most of us are still waiting for our bikes to arrive at the Dealer.

Have a US FZ-07? Come on in, register and post your pics!

Don't be too jealous I am waiting for my new helmet to arrive. The bike is sitting in the garage with 3 miles on it and there isn't anything I can do about it.

Guest brickst3r

Hope you get your gear soon so we can get some feedback. Man I already have my gear and no bike haha. Ready for when that day comes.

Shet, I really try to practice ATGATT but man, i'd be out riding the piss outta that bike without the helmet. You can get $15.00 helmets at the pawn shop and its good to have a spare for passengers anyways. Hell man, go rip that thing and come back and post with an ear to ear perma grin!

Ride with no helmet-Thats just crazy talk. I'm good I can be patient. It was supposed to be here Friday but now the estimate arrival date is Monday so I really must practice patience.

Guest ybcheese

I would strap a bean bag to my head if thats what I had to do. But good job not riding without a helmet, you have more will power then I. Keep us posted on your first ride.

Archived