The MT-07 Forum

New owner in Colorado

gtrider9

I rode a number of new bikes bikes last year.  I liked the CB500F but not quite enough to buy one.  Then, just when I thought I was in the clear, I rode a used FZ-07, darn it.  I knew right then I wouldn't rest until I had one.  So, as of yesterday I am a proud owner of a new graphite '15.  I made sure a service manual was part of the deal; as soon as it arrives, it'll be time to start tweaking a few things.   First items on the list will be to find some fork gaiters that fit right and install a real helmet lock.  I may shorten up the license plate hanger a bit too.  The gray bodywork needs some brightening up, although the blue (ish?) frame and wheels are starting to grow on me.  If all the snow here ever melts I may even ride the thing a little bit.

Mine must be an early bike 'cause that warning sticker on the tank cover was a bugger to get off!

• Premium Member

Welcome to the club! It's an addictive bike, that's for sure. I'm in Utah, so I haven't been on mine for 3 or 4 weeks now, and I'm suffering from withdrawals. I think the warning stickers are always a bugger to get off. I think it should be illegal to put an ugly-ass sticker like that right in the middle of a nice painted tank.
Good, luck and hope to see more posts.

Why can't left turners see us?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Plenty of info on this forum to help you with your mods. 

• Global Moderator
Welcome and congrats! (and the color is affectionately known 'round these parts as "blurple") ;)
Also pronounced "slowest" :P
Welcome dude
cant wait to see how she turns out

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 1 month later...

Welcome and congrats on the new FZ-07! Don't fool yourself about that glue being old, it's YAMAGLU ;) , the best glue on the market and we've all had to deal with it.  

Beemer

Archived