The MT-07 Forum

Ontario rider!

spiekut

Hey all! Im Simon from southern Ontario. New to the forum! Thought I'd look around for some diy stuff on storing your bike and came across this site! Got a 2015 fz-07 earlier in the summer and also did some external upgrades to my liking.

First got rid of the ugly fender! Haha and smoked tail light with integrated signals. Was searching for an exhaust and came across ixrace a company from france and shipped me an awesome full exhaust set that was easy to install myself, not to mention it looks phenomenal to my eyes! Added a radiator protector and removable tinted head light. That's about all for now until I get into the real expensive upgrades but she purs just fine as she is at the moment! When I figure out how to add an image I will definitely do so! Look forward to sharing and gathering information with you guys!

• Premium Member

Welcome fellow Canadian! You've come to the right place. Everyone here is fantastic and there seems to be an answer for every question asked.

Nice choice in colour btw. The gun metal is IMO the best colour of all variants. ;)

Cant believe your weather!?[span]![/span]...man.  Less typing, more riding. GO!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

Welcome new dude...
If you've got a question... its probably answered here somewhere
unless its not in which case ask away

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived