The MT-07 Forum

Post your FZ07/Motorcycle related Christmas loot here!

SkH

I know some of you will be opening some stuff at midnight!

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

• Premium Member

I ordered my schuberth c3 pro but didnt make it here on time since it was shipped from east coast! :((

Kind of related, here is me on my bike yesterday going to my girlfriend's house.

4LoS1HU.jpg

Who would have thought that on Christmas Eve in [u style=font-weight:bold]BUFFALO[/u] New York I'd be riding my bike. I plan on riding it today on Christmas as well. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Got a Fabbri flyscreen and blue clutch & brake levers. Plan on installing this evening or tomorrow. May even get a test ride in before the rain and cold set in.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

• Global Moderator

Got a givi windscreen from @paulibiker
some handlebar risers to put my renthal bars almost on top of the tree, and some rearset adapter plates to give me a much more comfortable position

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Got a givi windscreen from @paulibiker some handlebar risers to put my renthal bars almost on top of the tree, and some rearset adapter plates to give me a much more comfortable position

Do you have any links? They sound like great ideas.

• Global Moderator

The risers and adapter plates i purchased offline
@paulibiker may or may not have more givi screens... im not sure you'd have to message him

• Premium Member

I got a nice set of leather winter gloves and a mobius action cam! All from my significant other. :)

Everything went braap.

I got a pair of canvas riding pants from Tobacco motorwear.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

The risers and adapter plates i purchased offline @paulibiker may or may not have more givi screens... im not sure you'd have to message him

Bummer, will love to see some pictures once you get to install the risers and adapter plates.

Santa was good to me and got me some alpinestar gp-pro gloves :-)

• Global Moderator
The risers and adapter plates i purchased offline @paulibiker may or may not have more givi screens... im not sure you'd have to message him

Bummer, will love to see some pictures once you get to install the risers and adapter plates.

Turns out the risers i got wont fit tje triple tree mounting location
i ended up reversing the stock mounts and it seems to work ok. Pushed the bars forward about 1/2" but still need to do the speedo relocation
Also prepping the bike to relocate my turn signals and drl lamps to the rad guards
As well as removing the ECU to flash it
4fce8b1c3203f55fe5380fb2719f8ac4.jpg

162d1f4191e01a55ae0418f8e224a31d.jpg

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

CRG shorties and Givi windscreen. Ordered them this morning so hopefully will have them Wednesday.

- xCarbonSteelx

Turns out the risers i got wont fit tje triple tree mounting location i ended up reversing the stock mounts and it seems to work ok. Pushed the bars forward about 1/2" but still need to do the speedo relocation
Also prepping the bike to relocate my turn signals and drl lamps to the rad guards
As well as removing the ECU to flash it
4fce8b1c3203f55fe5380fb2719f8ac4.jpg

162d1f4191e01a55ae0418f8e224a31d.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, its an interesting idea you got there. Please do tell how you like the setup when riding.

• Global Moderator

I got an Alpinestars black, white, red and yellow leather jacket. Now I just need it to stop raining so I can test it out.

• Global Moderator

Wont know til i get my ecu back...
its on the way to 2wheeldynoworks for a flash

Archived