The MT-07 Forum

ECU Sale for Christmas and New Years!

2wheeldynoworks

Can't wait to hear your review mrcribbs
I cannot believe how much smoother my bike is after @2wheeldynoworks flash. On and off throttle and even shifting seems a ton smoother. The engine braking is dramatically reduced. Even taking off from a stop is smoother and more controlled.  
Its been a while while since I road my bike but even the exhaust note sounds a bit different. 
I must say, this is money well spent. 

• 1 month later...
2wheeldynoworks
Can't wait to hear your review mrcribbs
I cannot believe how much smoother my bike is after @2wheeldynoworks flash. On and off throttle and even shifting seems a ton smoother. The engine braking is dramatically reduced. Even taking off from a stop is smoother and more controlled.  
Its been a while while since I road my bike but even the exhaust note sounds a bit different. 
I must say, this is money well spent. 

Thank you for the review :)

Have you got a chance to tune a fz07 with the full Hindley exhaust? Also, I'm from Ontario Can. What kind of shipping costs are we looking at? The dollar sucks right now which makes it hard to pull the trigger.

2wheeldynoworks
Have you got a chance to tune a fz07 with the full Hindley exhaust? Also, I'm from Ontario Can. What kind of shipping costs are we looking at? The dollar sucks right now which makes it hard to pull the trigger.
I just emailed a fella about that almost same question but in case it's different, yes and no. We can use a similar exhausts flash like the Yoshimura and see how well it rides and then once we get a Hindle in the shop to create the fine tuned flash for it, the upgrade will be a free reflash in the future. Shipping is usually about $25 for the flat rate small international box via USPS 

Really looking into this whole flash ordeal after reading all of this
Ask away any questions we're here to help :)

Lol yes that was me you emailed. Didn't see the reply until now, so thanks for both! One thing I worry about is getting nailed for brokerage charges at the border due to it being an electronic. Do you ever bring your dyno to the east coast?

2wheeldynoworks

I don't recall issues of that nature in the past from our canadian customers, but never know with these customs things sometimes. We don't venture that far east unfortunately, far too long of a drive at 13mpg ;)

Archived