The MT-07 Forum

New Member here from Warriors gound, Bay Area Cali

jmilannn_

Hi all, I ride an awesome Red FZ-07. It is my 3rd bike, I financed it about 3 weeks ago from the dealership. I been riding for over a year now, started with a cbr250 and jumped to a cbr600. Still like the 600 but wanted something nice for commuting, so I went and got Yamaha. I love this bike! It's a great commuter, love the naked look and it sounds beastly with the newly installed Akarapovic! not sure what mod to do next but I'm sure ill find something here in this forum! Thanks and ride safe everyone! 

here she is  :)

hCoZ3Sn.jpg

9WjSdym.jpg

I know... it sounds way better in person, but here is  a much needed sound checks and fly-by video.  :D

• Global Moderator

Welcome dude
i can only approve of your choice in getting a red.
Aside from the exhaust, what else you got planned?

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

booboobusfz07

Welcome.
I'm from the east bay as well. Nice to see another local guy. Definitely some awesome riding in this neck of the woods. If you're out in the trivalley an see a modded white fz07 wave, Could be me.

Welcome. I'm from the east bay as well. Nice to see another local guy. Definitely some awesome riding in this neck of the woods. If you're out in the trivalley an see a modded white fz07 wave, Could be me.
for sure man, I commute from Oakland to Mountain View everyday on i880. I might have seen you before already :D .

booboobusfz07

Lol quite possible. Don't see to many fz07a when on my bike tho I always see em at work lol. I'll keep an eye for a red one tho
Look at vagabond for your sliders an tail tidy. Great quality decent price and one of the better slider designs for our bikes. I've got both and totally dig em.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome! Good lookin' bike! Us red riders already know that red is the fastest color so we don't have to vote.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Welcome to the forum bud! I'd say, hope to see you during the commute, but I commute from Manteca to Fremont, so I don't ever see 880 haha. Dig your exhaust, but I'm a bit biased.

SigSide.jpg

Archived