Sign in to follow this  
07echelon

07echelon's Gallery

07echelon
lgHZhZ4.jpg

Installed a cramp buster and cheaply made bar end mirrors. The bar end mirror ended up being too cheap. The screws basically vibrated off. Time to save for some CRG mirrors!
  • Like 1

07echelon
8KCJ89h.jpg

Installed Vagabond frame sliders, fender eliminator, and brake reservoir relocation kit from their Black Friday sale. Thanks Vagabond!

I like how their fender eliminator connects, making it very easy in the event of buying new turn signals. Their frame sliders also don't require messing with the engine-frame bolts, which is a huge benefit!.

07echelon
NWRGcLM.jpg

Well, it's winter, and I don't have enough memories on the FZ to drool over, so I've been drooling over my two previous bikes, haha.
My first was a 2010 Ninja 250 that I bought from a friend who got me into riding. Quickly outgrew it, and wanted even more. It didn't help that the same friend let me ride his 600RR :)
The second was an 07 600RR that I bought two weeks after selling the ninja. I couldn't stand the scene having no motorcycle, got impatient, and bought the RR. I got a chance to take it to skyline drive with though!