Sign in to follow this  
ctrlsave

Competition Werkes exhaust?

ctrlsave
Has anyone heard one on an Fz07 in person or does anyone have a video clip of it? I've searched Youtube but nothing comes up.

Pick
I have it on mine.  Installed it about 3 weeks ago.  I was searching Youtube and all over the web looking for info/videos of the exhaust as well, but just took the chance and bought it anyway.  Motostarz has a 10% discount on it. It's a beautiful exhaust. Too bad it's only a slip on, which required cutting the stock exhaust. I would recommend getting the DB killer.  To me, it was just way too loud without it.  And of course, it costs extra, so I ordered it about a week after I installed the exhaust. It's still plenty loud with the DB killer in, so no need to worry about that.  I've been meaning to put a video on Youtube, so I'll do that sometime in the next week.
  • Like 1

forcefed86
I have it on mine.  Installed it about 3 weeks ago.  I was searching Youtube and all over the web looking for info/videos of the exhaust as well, but just took the chance and bought it anyway.  Motostarz has a 10% discount on it. It's a beautiful exhaust. Too bad it's only a slip on, which required cutting the stock exhaust. I would recommend getting the DB killer.  To me, it was just way too loud without it.  And of course, it costs extra, so I ordered it about a week after I installed the exhaust. It's still plenty loud with the DB killer in, so no need to worry about that.  I've been meaning to put a video on Youtube, so I'll do that sometime in the next week.
Post some photos 

ctrlsave
Looks real good. I actually just finished installing my Akra Titanium because I couldn't find a sound clip of the Competition Werkes. Definitely looks better than the M4 as far as slip on's go.

squiernut
Just ran across the CW system. Awesome looking exhaust. I'm anxious to hear a clip of it. The db killer isn't included with the slip-on, right? From what little I've read about it, it's apparently loud, so the db killer is a must for me.

zoomr81
That's a great looking exhaust! Little annoyed it's not competitive in price! For $570 WITH THE DB killer I would rather get a full kit like the Yoshi for just over $600. Hope it drops over time when I am in the market for one... maybe mid next year...

No Hater
Maybe we can get dobeck performance ( @tuninghq ) to look into providing some stage one pricing for this one. Im sure many would be interested.  I think some folks are willing to spend a bit more for something made in the states. I really like the look of this too. 

tuninghq
@No Hater,

Thanks for bringing this exhaust to our attention.

It looks like it should not be a problem to make these Werkes exhausts available in a stage 1 package.

For anyone interested in just the exhaust or a stage 1 package with Werkes Exhaust & tuner, please send me an email to sales@dobeckperformance.com or PM me here on the forum.

Let me know if there is any other exhaust lines people are interested in.

-TuningHQ

therealbrandonbrey
Could someone get a video of it on the bike to see how loud it is without the dB killer?

therealbrandonbrey
Could someone get a video of it on the bike to see how loud it is without the dB killer?