The MT-07 Forum

excited enthusiast!

jollyj

Hey, my name is J. Fell in love with the FZ 07. I've outgrown my bike and decided to go with the 07 for an upgrade. Hopefully going to get it here soon! Very excited about this bike!!

Welcome! We are happy that you have joined us! Please come back and post often, and feel free to share our group on Facebook!

Soon, this forum will be full of pics of new FZ-07's, tech tips, ride reports and upgrades! Thats when the fun will begin.

Thanks! I'm way stoked about this bike. The Yamaha dealer in town is getting their first one in here in a couple of days. Gonna get to take a first look at the bike here soon!

Welcome to the forum!

I stopped in at a local shop here in WI today and they're still waiting for their 1st one to come in.

Were are you located?

Hey guys ! Well I took a first look at my FZ-07 in Vegas a couple days ago and cant wait for payday to come ! But I was wondering of anyone knew of any U.S. aftermarket parts places or websites because I can only find the Akropovic titanium exhaust and such mods on websites my country wont allow me to go to and help wpuld be appreciated thx !!!

olderthandirt

Cory....you can see FZ-07 Yamaha accessories from the USA Yamaha website...and can order them from any USA Yamaha dealer.

Congress is the only whore house in the United States that loses money.

We are pretty much all US and Canadian members here as well. There is a Euro FZ-07 forum and I believe that we are the first US Forum.

Like you, I am waiting for the Us parts suppliers to catch up. I'm sure that more and more parts will be coming out soon and when they do, you will be able to read about them here.

Welcome to the forum!  
I stopped in at a local shop here in WI today and they're still waiting for their 1st one to come in.

Were are you located?
I'm from Southern Utah. They got their first FZ 07 in yesterday an i had to go take a look, just to see it in person. Oh my what a beautiful bike! unfortunately i couldn't coax them into letting me test drive just yet but i sure got to hear her run.
I was hoping to get mine near August but they say they can only get it (if they can get it) every three months. That's their bike order rotation. So i may have to wait an extra month for this bike. :/
i had a great time with the guy that invited me over to check it out. He said he would keep me updated and "In the loop". I sure hope so. :D

Welcome to the forums. I saw it online, drove to the dealership and bought it right there. Wasn't letting it get away. Its an amazing bike.

I am picking up my FZ07 tomorrow !

The first one in Norcal!

Coming from a Honda CBR500R!

Buying sight unseen. I am so happy haha

Guest brickst3r

Great News! yea it's pretty crazy a lot of us would buy sight unseen. I haven't even seen one in person.

missourifz07

Just got my FZ07 a few weeks ago here in KC Missouri. The first, and only, one they got in was white and I snatched it up. Really looking forward to adding a new exhaust but selection is low. I have only seen Akropovic and Arrow so far. I am sure I will pull the trigger on one of those and then the new options will start rolling out. I can't wait to hear what this 700 really has to offer.

• Global Moderator

Hey J.

So from what bike are you coming from?

I bought mine right out of the box. I had to tear open the card board to take a look. It was still in pieces but a was sold

Archived