The MT-07 Forum

Decal options

jerryv

• Premium Member

Cool site. I doubt I will be adding any to the FZ but, thanks for the shareing. They have a lot of options for various applications.

Those Yamaha stickers with the logo at the bottom look the same as mine but with flames instead of the carbon fiber look. Those red ones would look good on your bike.

Amazon has a lot of stickers and decals as well.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amotorcycle+stickers&keywords=motorcycle+stickers&ie=UTF8&qid=1449585021&spIA=B00D3P1D96,B00U1KMD5O,B00BFFHU7U,B00TJ067B8,B00TXIIIM2,B00UEPGFEG,B00BOUAV54,B00U1KNC86,B0144SNVIG,B00NIW1JGG

Beemer

• Premium Member

Ive been trying to find some reflective Yamaha decals to go on the inside of the rim

• Premium Member
Good lookin out! Thanks. The amazon first ones are reflective. The euro ones are pretty nice too. I don't understand how the FZ-07 logos have not come out yet....only the MTs on Amazon. 

No Hater

I thought the same thing about the MT stickers. Maybe their strategy is to hold off awhile and make us real hungry for FZ stickers, etc, that way we go nuts buying FZ stuff and spend more.  ;-|

Beemer

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
No Hater 
I thought the same thing about the MT stickers. Maybe their strategy is to hold off awhile and make us real hungry for FZ stickers, etc, that way we go nuts buying FZ stuff and spend more.  ;-|

Funny thing is I like the bikes MT brand name more, something about "Masters of Torque", so I'm changing my decals to MT-07 instead.

SigSide.jpg

It's true...
If you look at the specs of the MT-01 (the first bike of the MT's family) you can see something like 150Nm...
It's a real huge Torque!!

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

No Hater 
Funny thing is I like the bikes MT brand name more, something about "Masters of Torque", so I'm changing my decals to MT-07 instead.
That's cool, why not?

Beemer

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
That's cool, why not?
I've already got the side cover decals. Had to order them from a euro site. Paid 60 bucks for two small stickers LOL

SigSide.jpg

That's cool, why not?
I've already got the side cover decals. Had to order them from a euro site. Paid 60 bucks for two small stickers LOL
There ya go, spend it like ya just don't care!  ;)

Beemer

Archived