The MT-07 Forum

Holiday Fork + pick your Shock special

pattonme

This promotion runs till 03/30/2016 (for now).

Do you want a complete, suspension package for your bike? There are many fork and shock options of varying quality, but some folks would rather have a commercial product over my in-house offering. This is also an opportunity to save money on a combo package that would be otherwise difficult to match. You can still Do-it-Yourself or you can take advantage of promotional shop rates and winter down time.

The fork internals are from Andreani, and you have your choice of the customary Ohlins shock or 2 popular models from JRi (about). Up-market JRi lineup available on request.

Andreani fork kit
[ul type=disc][*]2-piston design[*]Adjustable for preload, compression and rebound at the fork cap
[*]Springs suited to rider weight and usage profile[*]Compression piston replaced with high-flow unit and custom re-shimmed for usage profile and improved bump compliance [*]Rebound piston re-shimmed to match spring rate and usage profile
[*]Proper top-out springs instead of fat o-ring[*](opt. +$10) Compression needle shortened and re-contoured for much wider adjustment range
[*](opt. +$50) 3-piston setup adds a base valve to the 'R' leg which improves bump compliance even more - please inquire
[/ul]
The bolded items are Forks-by-Matt's improvements on the original.

JRI 350 Pro
[ul type=disc][*]Description[*]Spring and valving matched to rider[*]Ride Height adjuster[*]Combined Comp/Reb needle[*]Compare to Matris MY120.1KD[/ul]
JRI Double
[ul type=disc][*]Description[*]Spring and valving matched to rider[*]Ride Height adjuster
[*]Independent Comp and Rebound adjustment[*]Remote reservoir[*]Preload rings at top and bottom - very convenient[/ul]

Ohlins YA419 (S46DR1)
[ul type=disc][*]Description[*]Spring matched to rider[*]Rebound damping[/ul]

Nitron NTR1
[ul type=disc][*]Description[*]Spring matched to rider[*]Ride Height adjuster
[*]Combined Comp/Reb needle[/ul]
Nitron NTR2
[ul type=disc][*]Description[*]Spring matched to rider[*]Ride Height adjuster
[*]Independent Comp and Rebound adjustment[*]Remote reservoir
[/ul]

Notes:
[ul type=disc][*]'OE' configuration has no Forks-by-Matt enhancements nor does it include seals, bushings, or oil.
Lowest price is achieved via drop-ship from respective suppliers.[*]D.I.Y = new oil seals with all standard updates applied to fork kit. You supply the oil and the install is done by you.[*]Full service Installation = forks are completely disassembled and cleaned, all standard upgrades applied, new seals, oil, and springs installed, oil height set, and returned ready to ride.[*]Ride-up service is available by special request and subject to scheduling - add $60
[/ul]

Final prices (USD) include shipping and insurance within CONUS.

[td style=padding:3px]JRI Double[td style=padding:3px]1475[td style=padding:3px]1600[td style=text-align:left;padding:3px]1765
[td style=padding:3px]Ohlins[td style=padding:3px]1155[td style=padding:3px]1280[td style=text-align:left;padding:3px]1400

Nitron NTR1 (2)130014501575
Nitron NTR2 (2)170018501975

Forks-by-Matt (1)
JRi 350 Pro

JRi Double

Ohlins

Nitron NTR1 (2)

Nitron NTR2 (2)

1600[/tbody] (1) includes Sonic springs
(2) medium gray spring add $30

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

The 2nd JRi shock is the 'Double' which is a very nice unit (I have one). It has spring preload rings on both the top and bottom which is MUCH easier for the FZ07 and FZ/FJ09 lay down arrangement.

There's a further price break on Installation when selecting the 'Double'.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator

What about a shock only special? Since i have your forks already

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Shock only discounts aren't as good. Add shipping (~25) and 3% Paypal/CC fee, unless cash/check/MO.

JRi 350 Pro = 545
JRi Double = 857
Nitron NTR1 = 650
Nitron NTR2 = 1040
Ohlins = same as '350 Pro'

Prices current as of 10/27/2016

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

Man... hopefully the stars align with my checkbook this year and I can finally get your forking combo. I keep having to put it off.

You don't accept payment in organs do you? They're not mine, but they are fresh. :P

Everything went braap.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

took advantage of the deal... matts retrofit kit and a JRI rear shock... seems to be the best deal you can get...will know in a month or so how it feels based on the limited riding space in my garage due to michigan winters...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member
panchobullet

Hey @pattonme !... is this offer still "active" ? Do you have any picture of the Andreani fork you can share?

Thanks!

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• 5 months later...

Archived