The MT-07 Forum

FZ07.org is on Tapatalk!

Cruizin

Ok, so we are on Tapatalk and with Tapatalk, you can read and post on the forum AND upload pics easily from your phone or Tablet!!

To find us, download the Tapatalk app and then search for this term exactly-FZ07.org Any other search will pull up some European Forum.

I notice alot of people posting on that Facebook group instead of on here. Facebook only has one thread, and anything you post gets lost in the bottom of that one thread within three days. This is why the same tech questions are always getting asked on Facebook, nobody see's the last 10 times the question was already answered because it is buried in FB hell, lol.

Do yourselves a favor, download the Tapatalk app from Itunes or Google Play, and then search for FZ07.org and sign in like normal !

Upload pics to your heart's content and have a blast!

• Global Moderator

What is the advantage of tapatalk? I have no problems with the forum on mobile Safari.

Yes, the forum does have a nice mobile mode that kicks in automatically. But Tapatalk allows people to post pics to the forum directly from their phones, the photos get stored on Tapatalk's servers, so it doesn't bother me.

Also, with tapatalk you stay logged into all your forums and it's pretty easy to use on phone.

But yes, our mobile version of this forum is easy too.

I honestly don't understand the draw to facebook groups. It just one very long thread and anything useful gets buried and lost at the end of that long thread.

Maybe people are just too lazy to login to the forum?

Yes, the forum does have a nice mobile mode that kicks in automatically. But Tapatalk allows people to post pics to the forum directly from their phones, the photos get stored on Tapatalk's servers, so it doesn't bother me.  
Also, with tapatalk you stay logged into all your forums and it's pretty easy to use on phone.

I've been using tapatalk since I joined this forum, but I didn't know you can post pictures that easily. Let me give it a try.

cf76ec1efe0af32abe7a5912cfefe82f.jpg

• Premium Member

I guess I will download it again. I didn't like the interface vice using the normal desktop config on the phone when visiting the forum.

• Global Moderator

Okay I tried tapatalk. What a mess that app is. It makes the forum almost unusable. It does not even show new posts without looking in each sub-forum. The website is so much better.

• Global Moderator

The timeline gives all the new posts. I like to know which sub-forums have new posts. I could not see that on tapatalk and that is how I use the forum. Perhaps I am not the typical user...

• 3 weeks later...
The timeline gives all the new posts. I like to know which sub-forums have new posts. I could not see that on tapatalk and that is how I use the forum. Perhaps I am not the typical user...

when you log into tapatalk, and then log into the forum, go to the little gear icon and choose which features you want to use on the forum. "Timeline" is one of the features that you need to turn on. Then it will show all new posts in timeline.

"Subforums" is another feature that needs to be turned on and then you can look by subforums for any new posts.

Or, just use our standard mobile forum that defaults when you log in from a phone, go to edit prifle, notification settings and set up how and when you want to be notified when there is a new post. You can bookmark threads or posts.

• Global Moderator

The mobile website works great for me. I can't see how tapatalk is an improvement. To each his own I guess.

• 5 months later...
  • Premium Member

@Cruizin I also on Tapatalk but I am having issues with it. I had been using it with no problems, then all of a sudden it won't let me log in saying thag I don't have and account. Which obviojsly I do because I am taking to you. I tried logging in, just as I had before, with the same login info that I used to to log into this forum. I have no idea how to resolve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived