higdonion

Hey everyone!!!

higdonion
Hello everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome! My name is Kris Higdon and I am the owner of Higdonion.  We are super excited to be a part of your community! Our FZ-09/FJ-09 products have become really popular, so we thought, why not broaden the horizon? We are excited to announce we just started presale on FZ-07 protection cages and they will be ready to ship in about a week! Visit my website Higdonion and get yours on order with a $20 discount coupon! (fz07presale) as a appreciation for ordering a little early.
I have a photo of the tacked up prototype and of the previous built FZ-09 below.Thanks Again!Kris

OUNFMzEwM0Y1OUM2NTJBMEY5NDI6MGYwZmFhM2Y4Y2RlNmJiZmRiYmExOWUwZjgyN2JkZDE6Ojo6OjA=OUNFMzEwM0Y1OUM2NTJBMEY5NDI6M2I5YWYwMTBiMjZkM2M1NGUzOWNiYTA3ZWYyYzU0Yzg6Ojo6OjA=
  • Like 7

redharris
Sweet!....I'm looking forward to seeing a finished product.....That Bottom Plate is a lot less Bulky (and less ugly) than some of the others I have seen.

Beemer
Sweet!....I'm looking forward to seeing a finished product.....That Bottom Plate is a lot less Bulky (and less ugly) than some of the others I have seen.
Agreed but I'm thinking if that plate could somehow come up higher and over the outside of the tubing (bolted to the outside of the tubing but retaining it's strength between the left & right side) and given some cool shape (instead of just having a pretty much flat, square looking plate) similar to a typical belly pan that would be the cherry on the cake, IMO. 20 minute install, that's nice!
  • Like 2

Allan
Looking forward to seeing pictures of the finished thing. If it looks like the FZ-09 one, it will look great!
  • Like 1

snowdriftless
Welcome, Something says a person is going to take the cage and make a FZ-07 ADV.
  • Like 2

sorkyah
Welcome dude...
truly cant wait to see what other pieces you guys come up with.

• Like 2

higdonion
Welcome dude... truly cant wait to see what other pieces you guys come up with.

Thanks! Always open to suggestions!

sorkyah
Welcome dude... truly cant wait to see what other pieces you guys come up with.

Rearsets and bars spring to mind
maybe a rad guard or aux lighting bracketry for the front

just a couple ideas ive seen floating around the forum
  • Like 2

snowdriftless
Have the front come up a bit to protect the oil filter.

dreadykrueger
Will you also be making a subcage that has a built in round bar like you have for the FZ-09?

higdonion
Will you also be making a subcage that has a built in round bar like you have for the FZ-09?

Yes I plan on that. Hopefully I'll have some free time after the new year. Or if someone ordered it then I'd gladly be forced to do it sooner lol.

higdonion
Have the front come up a bit to protect the oil filter.

I think I'll make a second aluminum add on covering up to the radiator. Light weight and breathable. That way people who already have the cage can add it.

Allan
Any finished product pictures yet? I'm holding off on purchasing until I see those.

higdonion
Any finished product pictures yet? I'm holding off on purchasing until I see those.

I don't blame you. I have the first one complete. Not powder coated yet still need to finish my jig and do a test session. Soon I promise.
  • Like 1