The MT-07 Forum

What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

Cruizin

• Premium Member

For christmas, I just want my house to finish being built by the 18th like they told me it would. Cuz if it's not done, I'm moving in anyway since I have 2 weeks off and not much time outside of that window.

Everything went braap.

To get back on topic a bit here.... witcher series is amazing... except #2

And i too want the lego Falcon
the bb-8 is kinda neat but nothing will beat the new lego death star....

The Witcher series is amazing. Looking to grab #3

I agree with you, Death Star is pure awesomeness.
That's why I own two of them. Lol. My Duaghter n I
Put one together and I have another one unopened
my uncle left to me when he passed.
I don't think anything can beat my
unopened Vintage 1977 Han Solo w/ blaster
small head action figure. ( AFA graded gold level 85+ )

Between all that and my Deadpool n Walking Dead I'm
A happy Kid. Sorry for the ramble.

Honda Grom
CB 350

• Global Moderator
I can't wait for the new movie to come out. Hopefully it hooks my 5 year old.
Hopefully it isnt as bad as episode 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I keep saying "No, I really shouldnt" but the more I look at them, the more I must have them. The hell with it, I think Im going to bite the bullet and fork out for these swell looking Lightech rearsets.
"Paulie" has some valuable info on rearsets etc in his "motogp" thread. Check it out.
http://fz07.org/thread/2583/paulies-fz-07-motogp-edition

Just ordered a "Stebel Nautilus Compact Tuning" horn to replace that god awful useless stock bleeting tweeter that Yamaha dares to call a horn, and a cool "Universal Magic Strobes Brake Light Flasher" by Blaster-X. I really dig the stock tail light over all the other aftermarket offerings, but I also would like the strobe action so this little thing is perfect.
Still waiting for my Rizoma bar ends and Rizoma Reverse Retro mirrors, Yamaha comfort seat, and Cyclops 3800 h4 headlamp. Christmas just keeps coming.

I'm still waiting for that Christmas miracle of "purchasing guilt" or some sort of bloody restraint to kick in.  :-S :'( :'( Jeeee-eeeee-sus. 

[attachment id=1145" thumbnail="1]

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Premium Member
I'm still waiting for that Christmas miracle of "purchasing guilt" or some sort of bloody restraint to kick in.  :-S :'( :'( Jeeee-eeeee-sus.   

Ya know, if it is just an obsessive compulsion to shop for bike mods, lemme help you by sending you my home addy -- then you can just buy parts for me instead and you will feel less guilty when you look at your bike.  :D

Ya know, if it is just an obsessive compulsion to shop for bike mods, lemme help you by sending you my home addy -- then you can just buy parts for me instead and you will feel less guilty when you look at your bike.  :D
lol! Would be an extra plus if you weren't satisfied with any parts you could return them and get YOUR money returned to YOU.

Beemer

• Premium Member
Mr.Puss 
Got a link for those rear sets, horn and brake light? They do look great!
 Of course..... 
I am up here in Canada and we are rather limited in variety for viable online shops as well, I cant justify ordering from the states as our dollar is the sh*ts; you cats have so many more choices for availablity/ price shopping for this stuff.   Any way, I hope this gets you started....

Brake light modualtor:
 http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/CustomLED_p/magic-strobes.htm

Stebel has a few quick and easy bolt on and go type horns too but I wanted the "freight train"....and its waterproof!
Horn:
 http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/Stebel_Compact_Dual_Tone_Tuning_Horn_p/tuning_black.htm

Horn plug and play harness for the "wiring inept" like myself:
http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/product_p/stebelwires.htm

Horn manufacturer's webite with sound clips:
 http://www.stebel.it/stebel/products.asp?IDserie=14&uso=&IDprodotto=49&tipologia=TUNING

Rearsets:
http://www.baysideperformance.ca/14-15-fz-07-lightech-track-system-rearsets-w-folding-pegs?zenid=2slomv495psvl7ev8huc800iv2

Also keep in mind those "BikeVis" mini leds are only good for getting noticed by other drivers they dont offer any worthwhile illumination of the road.

You got me thinking and looking at these for road illumination:
http://www.motorcycleinnovations.ca/product_p/tt-dm.htm

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
boom; 
FullSizeRender_zpsrm5eksi6.jpg

Its just a carboadd cutout and all you actually get are the mirrors :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member

I think I'm just about good for this year. The only thing I really wanted this holiday season is something money can't buy...time. And I finally got some on my hands now :)

- Paulie

• Premium Member

I just scored a free balance board in a company giveaway at the Christmas party. Not sure if I want to keep it or not, though. I don't really have anywhere to ride it. Still, nice free gift.

• Premium Member
I just scored a free balance board in a company giveaway at the Christmas party. Not sure if I want to keep it or not, though. I don't really have anywhere to ride it. Still, nice free gift.
I'm confused, unless you are being funny.  Isn't a balance board a stationary object used to work on your balance?

I'm pretty certain he means one of the hover board things.  the knock-offs are experiencing spontaneous self-combustion!

I'm confused, unless you are being funny.  Isn't a balance board a stationary object used to work on your balance?

• Premium Member
Yeah, they have various names. Balance board, hover board, gyro board, etc. It's all the same thing. The one I got isn't affected by the battery combustion issue. I threw it up on Craigslist. We'll see where it goes. I could use a few hundred extra for the holidays. 

I'm pretty certain he means one of the hover board things.  the knock-offs are experiencing spontaneous self-combustion! 

Is it anything like this spontaneous combustion? 

[attachment id=1176" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

how's Shark Tank going to explain this away? (gratuitous swipe)
THis is what happens kids when you buy cheap-Shet LI batteries from 3rd world countries (yes, I mean China)

My brother travels extensively in China and Far East doing inspections and talking with manufacturers of various parts, his summation: "The Chinese have no culture of demanding nor delivering excellence. Lots of lazy Americans turn out junk too, but when somebody gets their ass chewed and threatened to clean up their stuff or else, they do it. the Chinese by contrast don't give a damn."

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

2 things I could actually go for...

Set of Forks by Matt (@pattonme)
Or an airbag from @helitemoto in black

Neither are gonna happen unless I make it happen. Santa put me on the perma naughty list. Aka socks and sweaters, but I don't mind. I stay warm and my feet smell sweet. :P

Everything went braap.

Archived